Tate vs McMann @UFC 183

"@MieshaTate vs @Sara_McMann
#UFC183

#TheTimeIsNow http://t.co/ssZYmmc7JP" Phone Post 3.0

beatmeov - Nice, can't wait for the weigh in.
Hahaha
Legitimately this was my 1st thought as well.

Should be a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

McCann used to be cute as fuck back in the day. I had a huge crush. Used to see her on the wrestling circuit. She's a bit too buff for my liking now. Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling - McCann used to be cute as fuck back in the day. I had a huge crush. Used to see her on the wrestling circuit. She's a bit too buff for my liking now. Phone Post 3.0
Dat ass doe Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling - McCann used to be cute as fuck back in the day. I had a huge crush. Used to see her on the wrestling circuit. She's a bit too buff for my liking now. Phone Post 3.0

shes still got the nicest ass in wmma tho

also mir v. bigfoot at 184

Great fight!! Phone Post 3.0

Kimbo Kardashian - 
gorillagrappling - McCann used to be cute as fuck back in the day. I had a huge crush. Used to see her on the wrestling circuit. She's a bit too buff for my liking now. Phone Post 3.0

Cat Zingano & Bethe Correia disagree

Purpose -
Kimbo Kardashian - 

Cat Zingano & Bethe Correia disagree
Yes Bethe def has the best ass. But then again cant be certain... Vu for anyone who posts pics so we can compare. Settle it once and for all i say Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - Tate takes this IMO. Phone Post 3.0
How? Phone Post 3.0

Ttt for bethe Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - Tate takes this IMO. Phone Post 3.0
How? Phone Post 3.0
Take down defence and superior striking abilities Phone Post 3.0
There is no defense for Mcmann's takedowns, aside from striking. Once she's in, she's in. Phone Post 3.0