Tattoo artists in S.F

I'm planning a trip to San Francisco and wanted to get a tattoo while I'm there, can anyone recommend a good artist or shop? Phone Post 3.0

Give me a couple hours to call my dad. He got a sick ass portrait done in sf Phone Post 3.0

Ttt & sub Phone Post 3.0

Happy from Sons of Anarchy owns a shop in Oakland Phone Post 3.0

Musashi - For precision geometrical work:
http://2spirittattoo.com

Japanese:
Tim Lehi
http://blackhearttattoosf.com/tim_lehi/
Seventh Son has a lot of talent:

http://www.seventhsontattoo.com
Beat me to it Phone Post 3.0

The Castro District is where the best tattoo shops are ... Phone Post 3.0

What kind of work are you looking to get. Nick Chaboya is a badass artist that works with several styles. His abstract work is incredible.

If you want Japanese work, come down to San Jose and see Taki at State of Grace.

If you want traditional or neo-traditional go see Seth Woods in Oakland at Temple.

Most importantly what style of work are you looking for?

I'd recommend stopping by Club Tattoo on Pier 39 just to see a really cool state of the art shop. They usually have amazing guest artists. Bob Tyrrell was just here a couple weeks back. Phone Post 3.0

Seventh Son Tattoo

TATTOO BOOGALOO

MEZ - FOR PORTRAITS OR FACE WORK

HERE IS A LINK TO HER WORK..........SHE IS VERY VERY GOOD.   I DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET A BETTER ARTIST FOR THE PRICE HONESTLY.  

http://www.tattooboogaloo.com/mez.html

Stevenvonstatts.com

He's my tattoo artist from back in MA but he unfortunately for me just moved to SF Phone Post 3.0

Sir Real - Humble Beginnings: In San Jose doh....

http://www.humblebeginningstattoo.com/
These are my folks! Mel did my leg sleeve and foot.

Sef is the fucking man! Gotta ride the Kava wave!

Orly is at the peak of his game. Just plain kills it!

I also got my arm sleeve from Orly's mentor Aisea. Love these guys!

VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

Was going to log on to make some suggestions, but saw people posted first. I'll second Seventh Son in SF and Humble Beginnings in San Jose. Call ahead, I understand the wait list is pretty long these days for either spot.

My good friend owns Inkies in Fremont. It's a great shop with a wide range of talented artists. I've been tattooed by most of them.

Realism, Neo-traditional, Lettering, Japanese, Polynesian, Illustrative, etc...

Great shop. Phone Post 3.0

Phuck Phace - My good friend owns Inkies in Fremont. It's a great shop with a wide range of talented artists. I've been tattooed by most of them.

LOL............NO............THEY DO ALRIGHT TATTOO'S BUT NOTHING GREAT..........I  OWN A BUSINESS ABOUT A BLOCK FROM THEM...........I REALLY WANT TO SUPPORT THEM......IN FACT I HAD MY FATHER IN LAW GET HIS TATTOO THERE (IT WAS JUST A GIANTS SYMBOL ANYONE COULD HAVE DONE IT).... IF THEY GET SOME BETTER ARTISTS IN THERE I WILL GO.....BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW THATS JUST NOT THE CASE.   

BIGWHITESEXY -
Phuck Phace - My good friend owns Inkies in Fremont. It's a great shop with a wide range of talented artists. I've been tattooed by most of them.

LOL............NO............THEY DO ALRIGHT TATTOO'S BUT NOTHING GREAT..........I  OWN A BUSINESS ABOUT A BLOCK FROM THEM...........I REALLY WANT TO SUPPORT THEM......IN FACT I HAD MY FATHER IN LAW GET HIS TATTOO THERE (IT WAS JUST A GIANTS SYMBOL ANYONE COULD HAVE DONE IT).... IF THEY GET SOME BETTER ARTISTS IN THERE I WILL GO.....BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW THATS JUST NOT THE CASE.   

Really? When's the last time you were there? Adrian, Gonzoe, Wyatt, Lucci, and Jake are great artists. I just won 1st place in medium black and gray for my piece from Jeff at the Silver State tattoo convention.

Who did your father in law's piece?

What business do you own? Phone Post 3.0

Jason Storey

http://sftattoo.com/jason-storey/

I had a client who owned a tattoo shop in Vegas. He'd get small things done by his people, yet flew to SF to have this guy done his entire back. Said he was the best he'd ever seen.

Phuck Phace - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

Really? When's the last time you were there? Adrian, Gonzoe, Wyatt, Lucci, and Jake are great artists. I just won 1st place in medium black and gray for my piece from Jeff at the Silver State tattoo convention.

Who did your father in law's piece?

What business do you own? Phone Post 3.0

I'D RATHER NOT DISCUSS MY BUSINESS ON THE OG BROTHER.......... IF YOU WANT TO PM ME I'LL LET YOU KNOW. 

NOT HATING ON THEM IN THE LEAST.... LIKE I SAID THEY ARE GOOD ARTISTS..........BUT NOT WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER BEST IN THE BAY......GONZOE DID MY FATHER IN LAWS TATTOO IIRC.   

The pic i posted is in a weird place on the page

BIGWHITESEXY - 

Lets play GUESS BWS' business..

My guess is a Dairy Queen.