Tattoo ideas, what do y'all think?

Alright I've got some ideas for another tattoo, here they are: Either a cross on the back of my shoulder, or Christ's face on the back of my shoulder or my side. Here's why: I may be selling myself short, but I've always thought it was a bit much to ask "What would Jesus do?", but it's perfectly reasonable to ask myself what I would do if Jesus was standing there looking over my shoulder. And in a sense He is, but sometimes (actually, most of the time) I need a little reminder, you know? So that's why I would put either on my shoulder.

Or maybe His face on my side, to again remind me to conduct myself as though He were walking right there with me, as well as to remind me to not be afraid or get too down, because He is walking right there with me.

What do y'all think? Thanks.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking, the face might look at little too ghetto. And by ghetto, I mean barrio lol

P.S. I'm just kidding y'all, if that little joke offends anyone I'll edit it out.

Hey it offends me so edit it please. jk

Hey which one do you think I should get Robert?

my friend just got "truth in christ" in latin in script across his back.

If I ever got a tattoo it would be something like in "Boondock Saint" with either Veritas(truth) or Aequitas(justice) on my index finger.

I'm not really into tattoos, but maybe a cross and an applicable scripture reference.

I think a sweet, mural-style barrio Jesus or Renaissance-painting Jesus would be sweet. Like:

http://www.queenofpeace.ca/sacred%20heart%20of%20jesus.JPG

or

http://www.sacredheart.com/images/Sacred_Heart_im-548.jpg

or

http://members.aol.com/janeway15/jesus2.gif

I would get any of those tattoos if I was gonna get another one.

Yeah, if I got one of those it would probably be bigger and in the middle of my back. So that depends on how much extra money I can save up to blow on a tat lol They're pretty sweet looking though, I think I like the bottom one the best.

Leviticus 19:28

"Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I AM the Lord."

:D

But Jesus isn't dead.

"But Jesus isn't dead"

LOL

I don't know y'all, maybe I've been too angry/down in the dumps lately, but I'm thinking about a raven on my back, number one so I'll never forget where I come from (Ravenden, AR) and number 2 because I really need to put this place behind me for good.

I would not take a decision based on anger. I would regret later.

Well, I'm not so much getting the tattoo because I'm mad, but deciding to move on and try to grow somewhere else because of anger. But either way you're right ;)

It just really frustrates me being here, and I'm only here for a few months out of the year. So I thought it would be a good reminder of my roots, and also a good reminder not so much to never come back, but to never let myself fall back into the lifestyle/attitude of this town.

Joey

I make mistakes sometimes. Many of them, although I promise myself I won´t commit them again, I still repeat them.

But each time it will take more time for me to fall again, and it won´t be so deep as before, and the recovering time is faster.

I don´t believe you need any reminder but your own conscience and memory.

You can expect a fall back as a natural process of learning. Trial and error, you know? But I doubt it will be so severe as you fear it may be.

Instead, perhaps you could improve your prayers habits.

Mark 14:38
"Keep watching and praying that you may not come into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Hmmm...getting a better relationship with God instead of getting a tattoo, that's so crazy it just might work! lol

Actually, I never really thought about it that way. Mainly I'm just planning on getting another tattoo, I was just kicking around some ideas to make sure it has personal meaning to me, you know? So while I have gotten some good advice on the tattoo situation, I think your's has been the most important :) Thanks a lot.