Tattooed Bully Champ KOED >20 secs

Thank you, Fister!

Congratulations to Ben 10! Phone Post 3.0

Lol, good fuck 'em. Should have been respectful before the fight, it would have made the KO less embarrassing.

That's Julian "Julz the Jackal" Rabaud vs. Ben Nguyen btw. 

Sea dweller - Thank you, Fister!

Congratulations to Ben 10! Phone Post 3.0

More then happy to promote D-bags getting beat up.

I don't get why this video is so viral atm. Other than the tattoos on the guy's face, there's nothing unusual or "bully" about him. That kind of shoving happens all the time.

Sukulaku - I don't get why this video is so viral atm. Other than the tattoos on the guy's face, there's nothing unusual or "bully" about him. That kind of shoving happens all the time.

Yeah but in this case it ended up backfiring for the dude which is always fun to watch.

Sukulaku - I don't get why this video is so viral atm. Other than the tattoos on the guy's face, there's nothing unusual or "bully" about him. That kind of shoving happens all the time.

I saw this on reddit yesterday when it had like 10 views and I knew it would become viral. I even saw this on ebaumsworld lol

Kindly - 

Lol, good fuck 'em. Should have been respectful before the fight, it would have made the KO less embarrassing.

That's Julian "Julz the Jackal" Rabaud vs. Ben Nguyen btw. 

wow his nickname matches the retardedness of his tattoos

Reminds me of Ninja vs Bonello

Karma.

That was pretty awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Nice!
I just can't fathom why anyone would put that terrible looking shit on their body. Mind bottled...

In Phone Post 3.0

<

Those tats are awful. Phone Post 3.0

Did you even watch the vid?

That kind of douchebaggery does not happen "all the time".

Hemlock - <
Yep Phone Post 3.0

Beautiful destruction Phone Post 3.0

billyball2 - 

Did you even watch the vid?

That kind of douchebaggery does not happen "all the time".

It's pretty common to see fighters push, shove, get into the opponents face and do other "bullying" in order to intimidate their opponents. Anderson got into Vitor's face and struck Sonnen with his shoulder, Conor McGregor pushed Marcus Brimage during the staredown to rile him up, DC has shoved his opponents twice, Aldo pushed Mendez etc.

I mean it's not cool but it happens. I don't see this as anything different. And sure it's fun to watch someone getting beat after that kind of behaviour but I wouldn't call them a bully just for that.

Phone Post 3.0