Tax payers to pay for House Peleton memberships

The House of Representatives has bought each member a peloton membership costing the taxpayers 100’s of thousands of dollars a month. Meanwhile we got a baby formula crisis, rising inflation and other significant issues to tackle. How out of touch is the current leadership in the US?

Pay for your own fucking peloton.

13 Likes

Or better yet, go for a walk every day. That’s free.

6 Likes

Or even better walk off a cliff for most of them.

7 Likes

I"m sure Jerry Nadler uses his all the time

4 Likes

What waste of our money.

4 Likes

Disgusting misuse of funds.

4 Likes

fucking communists gorging at the trough while peasants suffer…they demand sacrifices from everyone else but not themselves…
we are on the cusp of a revolution…if the economy cracks badly, and many think it will, you’re gonna see a French Revolution in the US

8 Likes

For a representative government, I don’t feel very represented.

4 Likes

Well said! Have started transitioning our liquid savings into silver and gold. Good either way and hopefully will be something we just pass down but can not account for crazy these days.

1 Like

Whose palms did Peloton grease?

2 Likes

Who in the H of R that made this plan is also stock holder in the company?

2 Likes

LOL thanks so much for posting this! I have been WARNING about Corrupt Corporate WelFare Capitalism and how RepubliCONed Magatards are idiots for voting against SMART INVESTOR ROI of Universal HealthCare and Freedom Dividends UBI while their RepulbiCON Leaders enjoy Cancun Holidays while their peasants FREEZE & file MedicalBankruptcy and NOW some PELOTON$ while their peasants who voted against Universal Healthcare make OG GFM threads and get angry with me for not donating LOL…

I was RIGHT AGAIN!

…bet they ENJOYED some INSIDER TRADING Perks too!

Aren’t like 75% of them elderly or obese?

The house didn’t buy them, we did.

1 Like

Or use the state of the art Congressional gym.

2 Likes