TB12 has winning record against every team

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24784170/no-team-in-the-nfl-has-a-winning-record-against-tom-brady?v=1&vc=1

There's no team in the NFL that can say they have a winning record against Tom Brady. Thanks to Sunday's win over Denver, Brady now has a .500 or better regular-season record against all 31 other teams.

The Patriots' 43-21 win over the Broncos gives Brady a 5-5 career regular-season record against Denver, one of only five teams that even has a .500 record against Brady. Arizona (1-1), Carolina (2-2), San Francisco (1-1) and Seattle (1-1) are the other four teams besides the Broncos that have a .500 record against Brady.

To put Brady's feat in perspective, Peyton Manning has a losing record against five teams, including a 6-13 record against the Patriots (3-9 vs. Brady in the regular season). Then there's Brett Favre, who had a losing record against seven teams in his career.

The most impressive part of the record is probably the fact that Brady is undefeated against seven other teams. In his 15-year career, Brady has never lost to Atlanta (4-0), Chicago (4-0), Dallas (3-0), Jacksonville (4-0), Minnesota (4-0), Philadelphia (3-0) or Tampa Bay (3-0).

Brady has a 23-2 career record against the Bills, making Buffalo the team he's beaten the most. The non-divisional team that Brady has beaten the most is the Colts (8-3).

If a team does end up moving to London or Los Angeles during Brady's career, he'll probably also beat them.

Just more proof that Tom Brady I'd undeniably the modern goat, If not the all time goat. Phone Post 3.0

Way to judge a God against mere mortals Phone Post 3.0

Undeniably? No. Phone Post 3.0

MillhouseMMA - Undeniably? No. Phone Post 3.0
The only other person who comes close is Montana and manning.

Manning has a losing record against Brady.

Unfortunately we never got to see Montana and Brady slug it out, but considering Brady's competition level is leaps and bounds above the level Montana went up against, I'd say is pretty undeniable Phone Post 3.0

One of his wins against the Panthers was in the Super Bowl. Tie-breaker, imo.
Fuck that fuckin' guy.

So he's even at .500 with five teams? How's that a "winning record?" Phone Post 3.0

dipsheet - One of his wins against the Panthers was in the Super Bowl. Tie-breaker, imo.
Fuck that fuckin' guy.
Brady is flawless. Keep hating, negro Phone Post 3.0

Post title is not the same as the article title. Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling - So he's even at .500 with five teams? How's that a "winning record?" Phone Post 3.0
Lemme rephrase that then.

No nfl team had a winning record affairs
Against Brady aka the son of god Phone Post 3.0

Brady would be Marino 2.0 if not for Adam V. Saving his ass for all those playoff and Super Bowl wins. He hasn't won shit without him. Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
dipsheet - One of his wins against the Panthers was in the Super Bowl. Tie-breaker, imo.
Fuck that fuckin' guy.
Brady is flawless. Keep hating, negro Phone Post 3.0

Oh, I'll keep hating, alright!!

What's his record against the Giants?

He is the GOAT Phone Post

gorillagrappling - Brady would be Marino 2.0 if not for Adam V. Saving his ass for all those playoff and Super Bowl wins. He hasn't won shit without him. Phone Post 3.0
And if it wasn't for the greatest catch in Super Bowl history he would have an Undefeated season AND one welker drop he would have won another Super Bowl.
That game plays both ways Phone Post 3.0

No it doesn't. ALL his super owls were won by AV. Phone Post 3.0

Bowls* Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling - No it doesn't. ALL his super owls were won by AV. Phone Post 3.0
Did av score all the other points that led to him being in the position to win the game.

No, I didn't think so.

Av may have scored the game winning fg's but Brady put him in a position to hit those field goals Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G -
gorillagrappling - No it doesn't. ALL his super owls were won by AV. Phone Post 3.0
Did av score all the other points that led to him being in the position to win the game.

No, I didn't think so.

Av may have scored the game winning fg's but Brady put him in a position to hit those field goals Phone Post 3.0
Gimme a fucking break. The guy kicked a ridiculous FG against the Raiders in like 9' of snow. Brady owes Adam Vinatieri his life and every piece of ass he's ever gotten. Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling -
The Brotorious B.I.G -

No, I didn't think so.

Gimme a fucking break. The guy kicked a ridiculous FG against the Raiders in like 9' of snow. Brady owes Adam Vinatieri his life and every piece of ass he's ever gotten. Phone Post 3.0
That was in the divisional round to tie the game. They still had to win that game in overtime, beat the #1 seed on the road the next week an then beat the greatest show on turf the week after that. I guess it was all about the place kicker huh ? Phone Post 3.0

1chaino -
gorillagrappling -
The Brotorious B.I.G -

No, I didn't think so.

That was in the divisional round to tie the game. They still had to win that game in overtime, beat the #1 seed on the road the next week an then beat the greatest show on turf the week after that. I guess it was all about the place kicker huh ? Phone Post 3.0
Straight up this^^^^ Phone Post 3.0