Teach me how to play Call of Duty on my crappy PC.

Please.

I have an older craptop, maybe 3 years old, and I would like to play Call of Duty so I too can yell at people over a headset.

I'm not a PC gamer nor do I know a lot about them but I do know that PC games have certain minimum requirements so it may be the case the your laptop may not be able to run it. Phone Post 3.0

Just go to your nearest middle school, stand by the fence at recess, and start angrily yelling "faggot" and "nigger" as loud as you can towards the kids.

Doesn't cost a dime and you are basically getting the same experience. Phone Post 3.0

Mikusoraiden - Just go to your nearest middle school, stand by the fence at recess, and start angrily yelling "faggot" and "nigger" as loud as you can towards the kids.

Doesn't cost a dime and you are basically getting the same experience. Phone Post 3.0

And its free.

Thank you.

An older laptop that wasn't top of the line has no hope of running anything but the most basic indie game, you are out of luck with your current setup.

800x600 resolution.

Have fun! Phone Post 3.0

If it has a dedicated video card, Nvidia or AMD/ATI, maybe you can play a few games at low resolution.