Teach me to lower my testosterone

at 38 I got a script for the gel from a NP friend of mine (I was borderline'low', don't remember the number).

after two weeks my balls started to ache. seriously thought I had a torsion or something. I quit and didn't look back, not worth it imo. but I still have like a 4-6 week supply in my bathroom drawer and every now and then I consider it. but MAN, my balls really hurt! took about 3-4 days for the pain to go away.

just a FYI, the side effects can really suck-MM

B1akeField - drink soy milk

THIS! Be warned, soy contains a weak estrogen, which will lower your T level. Drink too much soy milk & eat soy ice cream (I'm allergic to real milk), and you begin to grow MOOBS!

I stopped right away & switched to almond milk.

brigsy - Nowaydo: What are the benefits that you feel? Other than a numbers gain. Phone Post

I'm sleeping better, have more energy, recover from my workouts better and I've gain some muscle mass(which isn't easy when you are over 40). Sex drive up!

nowaydo - 
brigsy - Nowaydo: What are the benefits that you feel? Other than a numbers gain. Phone Post

I'm sleeping better, have more energy, recover from my workouts better and I've gain some muscle mass(which isn't easy when you are over 40). Sex drive up!

And there's tons of other benefits happening that aren't so obvious as well. The stuff isn't evil like people think!

Start Eating estrogen Phone Post

MountainMedic - 

at 38 I got a script for the gel from a NP friend of mine (I was borderline'low', don't remember the number).

after two weeks my balls started to ache. seriously thought I had a torsion or something. I quit and didn't look back, not worth it imo. but I still have like a 4-6 week supply in my bathroom drawer and every now and then I consider it. but MAN, my balls really hurt! took about 3-4 days for the pain to go away.

just a FYI, the side effects can really suck-MM

First:
The gel should be taken off the market and never prescribed again. Once you feel you need to go on for real, do the injections. It's safer...

Messing with your hormones is all about keeping shit in balance. You want to keep your testosterone levels constant so your body will regulate your estrogen properly as well.

The gel gives you an immediate boost in testosterone that wears off quick. So, you have this yo-yo effect that causes more side effects. It's really dumb shit, that damned gel. It also stays active on your skin and can be passed on to anyone you touch (want wifey to have a beard?)

lol

Your nuts hurt because they were being told to shut down because you were getting testosterone from an outside source. Hurts like a MOFO don't it?

If you're in range and aren't suffering from low testosterone side effects, don't go on TRT. It may sound like a cool idea at first, but it is more serious than you think.

Also, you will have to tell everyone you fuck ahead of time "DISCLAIMER: my nuts look like that of a 3 year old boy, don't be alarmed and please stifle your laughter" (unless you cruise a couple times a year, maybe use a SERM, and use HCG 3x a week year round)

Messing up your endocrine system just to be put on HRT so your levels can be...normal is kind of dumb and expensie.

It's for people that NEED it.

Educate me here as this is all greek to me.

I feel tired, hard to get motivated to work out, getting older I seriously starting to think my levels are low.

What are the steps and correct way to find out if they are actually low and best treatment for someone who really needs it?

thesanitycruzer - 
PTSandman - claim athletic asthma, and get a script for chlenbuterol.

you can buy clenbuterol online NP...

http://www.roid-shop.com/clenbuterol.html

For the love of God, please nobody order from that site, it is run by a scammer who has had like 10 different roid scam sites.

Source:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/supplemental-health-programs/isteroids-com-eclenb/isteroids-com-eclenbuterol-29443.htm

Basically, if a site takes credit cards, don't buy drugs from them. Legit sites that sell roids have much more complicated payment methods

You can get an "anti-aging" blood test pack from privatemdlabs.com and get everything tested.  Results go straight to you.   Just got to go into one of the blood testing labs. 

Why do all that, there are a few doctors in so cal that will prescribe HGH as low as $330 a month, not new news Phone Post

46and2 - 
thesanitycruzer - 
PTSandman - claim athletic asthma, and get a script for chlenbuterol.

you can buy clenbuterol online NP...

http://www.roid-shop.com/clenbuterol.html

For the love of God, please nobody order from that site, it is run by a scammer who has had like 10 different roid scam sites.

Source:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/supplemental-health-programs/isteroids-com-eclenb/isteroids-com-eclenbuterol-29443.htm

Basically, if a site takes credit cards, don't buy drugs from them. Legit sites that sell roids have much more complicated payment methods

For real. I hope the poster just did a quick google search, otherwise he is shady as fuck.

GNPfan - Educate me here as this is all greek to me.

I feel tired, hard to get motivated to work out, getting older I seriously starting to think my levels are low.

What are the steps and correct way to find out if they are actually low and best treatment for someone who really needs it?

Go to your doctor and request to be referred to an Endocrinologist.

DO NOT let a regular doctor run your TRT, because the big juice heads at your gym know more about hormones than your regular doc does. The only thing your regular doc should do is order the bloodwork and see if anything is obvious out of range, then refer you to an Endo.

You want to request a FULL hormone panel blood test which should include most of these and more....
LH (lutenizing hormone)
FSH (follicle stimulating hormone)
estrogen (E1 and E2)
testosterone (free AND total)
Igf-1 (insulin like growth factor)
Progesterone
Prolactin
thyroid (T3, T3 uptake, T4)

That should give the Endo a full idea of whether your problems are hormone related. Your nuts could be not working right, or it could be your pituitary gland, environmental estrogens causing your body to drop test production to lower estrogen....

Small tumors on the pituitary are common and while if not cancer are otherwise harmless, they can fuck your hormones up bad!

Estrogen is regulated in the body by testosterone, as testosterone is the parent hormone to estrogen and is converted through an enzyme called aromatase.

If you have high estrogen for some reason, your body will therefore lower testosterone production (since that will ultimately lower the production of estrogen by aromatization)

At the same time, if you take an estrogen inhibitor, your body will INCREASE testosterone production...

Honestly, some of the people who are barely out of range could be fixed with an aromatase inhibitor or even a serm/HCG....

You might ask about that, those might be options your doc might consider trying before going for full on TRT.

Good luck!

thesanitycruzer - 
46and2 - For the love of God, please nobody order from that site, it is run by a scammer who has had like 10 different roid scam sites. Source: http://www.ripoffreport.com/supplemental-health-programs/isteroids-com-eclenb/isteroids-com-eclenbuterol-29443.htm

Clenbuterol is NOT a steroid...I buy a crap load of legal supplements with my credit card online including creatine with no problem.

http://melanotanpeptide.com/product.sc?productId=51

DO you actually think I don't know that Clen is not a steroid man? Come on. You posted a link to a fucking site called roid-shop.com.

The purchase and use of clenbuterol by someone without a prescription is ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!, so why the fuck are you bringing up creatine (a legal, OTC supplement)?

I was actually warning people not to buy ROIDS in particular from a site which accepts credit cards.

Clen is a lot less watched over so even legit sites that sell "research chemical" SERMS, AI's, and peptides will sometimes sell Clen and do accept credit cards.

hitman007 - Why do all that, there are a few doctors in so cal that will prescribe HGH as low as $330 a month, not new news Phone Post

Because, like 99% of this forum, you know JACK SHIT about this subject.

If he has low testosterone, what the fuck is HGH going to do to help that?

Read a book, read a book, read a goddamn book!

Deleted (me being a dick............)

:)

thesanitycruzer - I frankly don't know what you think. I edited the post, OK? JC! :D

It's all good, sorry Im tired, didn't mean to go off on you. Just don't want people getting scammed.

When you're trying to buy illegal roids, or stuff that's in the "grey area" like peptides and SERMS and possibly clen, you need to be real careful of where you buy from.

You might very well get your shit in the mail, but there is a good chance it's fake.

For every legit peptide/research chem site, there's at least 10 scam sites. They have people they send online to post on forums telling peeps it's legit, too. They will go far to scam people...

thesanitycruzer - 
46and2 - Deleted (me being a dick.......:)

Even Amazon.com sells clenbuterol... :D

http://www.amazon.com/Clenbuterol-Clenn-Fat-Burner-Pills-Tablets/dp/B001DBCZQM

Lol, if you saw the ingredients in that product, you'd laugh your ass off that people believe that's real clen!

They even say "this product is called Clenbuterol-Clenn, not clenbuterol"

Amazon DOES however, sell legal anabolic steroids.

For instance:

http://www.amazon.com/M-stane-10mg-Superdrol-Dynamic-Formulas/dp/B004L0302U/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1309493956&sr=1-1

That product right there is an anabolic steroid. No way around it. It's stronger than Dbol (one of the strongest illegal oral steroids)

Ive seen guys put on 20 lbs in 4 weeks on superdrol, no shit.

Stuff is fucking HORRIBLE for you though.

But, since safe injectable testosterone is illegal, people have to resort to shady shit like a legally grey area HARSH liver toxic oral that has put people in the hospital for jaundice.

If you see a supplement and the ingredient looks anything like this mess: 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol (which is superdrol)

It's a steroid that just hasn't been banned yet, and is quite worse for you than injectable illegal steroids.

46and2 - Go to your doctor and request to be referred to an Endocrinologist.

DO NOT let a regular doctor run your TRT, because the big juice heads at your gym know more about hormones than your regular doc does. The only thing your regular doc should do is order the bloodwork and see if anything is obvious out of range, then refer you to an Endo.

You want to request a FULL hormone panel blood test which should include most of these and more....
LH (lutenizing hormone)
FSH (follicle stimulating hormone)
estrogen (E1 and E2)
testosterone (free AND total)
Igf-1 (insulin like growth factor)
Progesterone
Prolactin
thyroid (T3, T3 uptake, T4)

That should give the Endo a full idea of whether your problems are hormone related. Your nuts could be not working right, or it could be your pituitary gland, environmental estrogens causing your body to drop test production to lower estrogen....

Small tumors on the pituitary are common and while if not cancer are otherwise harmless, they can fuck your hormones up bad!

Estrogen is regulated in the body by testosterone, as testosterone is the parent hormone to estrogen and is converted through an enzyme called aromatase.

If you have high estrogen for some reason, your body will therefore lower testosterone production (since that will ultimately lower the production of estrogen by aromatization)

At the same time, if you take an estrogen inhibitor, your body will INCREASE testosterone production...

Honestly, some of the people who are barely out of range could be fixed with an aromatase inhibitor or even a serm/HCG....

You might ask about that, those might be options your doc might consider trying before going for full on TRT.

Good luck!

Good post, thank you for the info!!