Teacher arrested at school board meeting

Vid is long, article below:

A Vermilion Parish teacher was handcuffed and arrested during a school board meeting Monday night (Jan. 8) after questioning a raise for the superintendent, according to KATC TV in Lafayette, which had a crew at the meeting and videoed the arrest. 

In two videos -- one taken by KATC and another taken by someone who also attended the meeting -- the teacher addressed the board during a public comment period asking why the board was giving the superintendent a raise when other school employees have not received a pay increase. The board's president said her questions were out of order.

When she and others at the meeting disagreed, an Abbeville city marshal on duty at the meeting intervened.

The KATC video shows the officer and the teacher leaving the meeting room and, shortly afterward, a woman is heard screaming apparently from a hall.  

The YouTube video shows the teacher on the floor in the hall outside the meeting room while the deputy cuffs her hands behind her back and leads her outside. In the YouTube video, the officer can be heard saying the teacher was arrested for refusing to leave the meeting and resisting arrest.

"teacher was arrested for refusing to leave the meeting and resisting arrest."

Its a public meeting. Why was she being arrested?

No common sense. 

How'd you get those black lines in your post?

MAGA 

crazy

Wow.

Al Cappucino - 

"teacher was arrested for refusing to leave the meeting and resisting arrest."

Its a public meeting. Why was she being arrested?

contempt charges probably

Getting more and more coverage:

This is a fucking joke. The person she was aski my questions to and making points about him getting a massive raise when their pay has remained stagnant and they are raising the number rid kids per class, was responding to her and they were all havi ng a civil discussion.

This cop and whoever told him to do this should both be fired. Criminal and unethical.

She was leaving the meeting on her own, and then she was arrested after she already walked out. Does not make sense. 

Fat overpaid teachers are complaining that they should get money even though they didn't hit there teaching goals. Typical.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - This is a fucking joke. The person she was aski my questions to and making points about him getting a massive raise when their pay has remained stagnant and they are raising the number rid kids per class, was responding to her and they were all havi ng a civil discussion.

This cop and whoever told him to do this should both be fired. Criminal and unethical.

Of course the board shouldn't get a raise either, but did you miss the part where she says, "we didn't hit teaching goals..." or something to that effect. Why on earth should she get a raise if she doesn't hit goals? Becuse she is a fat woman? If I don't hit sales goals, I'm lucky to keep my job, let alone get a raise. Of couse I always hit my goals.

camicom -

Fat overpaid teachers are complaining that they should get money even though they didn't hit there teaching goals. Typical.

Well done. You’re proving your own point.

Your post is proof that the teachers in America aren’t hitting THEIR teaching goals. 

camicom - 

Probably. But, I bet they know the difference between their and there. Typical fucking retard.

King Trav -
camicom -

Well done. You’re proving your own point.

Your post is proof that the teachers in America aren’t hitting THEIR teaching goals. 

My attention is on Charles P hosting Fox Business as I posted this. You caught me Trav....now piss off. LOL

Ha!  I could resist!

The misuse of they’re, there, and their is like a bat signal for me.  

camicom - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - This is a fucking joke. The person she was aski my questions to and making points about him getting a massive raise when their pay has remained stagnant and they are raising the number rid kids per class, was responding to her and they were all havi ng a civil discussion.

Of course the board shouldn't get a raise either, but did you miss the part where she says, "we didn't hit teaching goals..." or something to that effect. Why on earth should she get a raise if she doesn't hit goals? Becuse she is a fat woman? If I don't hit sales goals, I'm lucky to keep my job, let alone get a raise. Of couse I always hit my goals.

i also loved the part about "we do all the work"

even though administration sets the curriculum and and in our district sets the schedule to meet (not the actual daily schedule but the points they should be at in each class during the school year)

so all the teacher has to do is show up and go through the lesson plan that is 90% done for them at the beginning of the school year.

yes they handle the kids but seriously come on

King Trav - 

Ha!  I could resist!

The misuse of they’re, there, and their is like a bat signal for me.  

like a saved pastrami on rye in a break room fridge

You saved me a pastrami on rye in a break room fridge?  Sweet!  Thanks man. Hopefully someone put a Fresca in there too!