Teacher Berates Latino Deputy, Launches Into Racist Tirade. “You’re a Murderer! You’re Always Gonna be a Mexican!”

2 Likes

Self Defense Fighting GIF

3 Likes

Dumb cunt.

1 Like

But, but, she’s a teacher…

2 Likes

And she filed a complaint against him lol.

He was trying to murder her…
Allegedly

1 Like

The link states that she has a history of making false claims against deputies and that she is a college Professor. Yikes

3 Likes

Crazy. Wasn’t there a thread/article of a similar scenario with a lady saying “you’ll never be white!” posted recently? Teacher too I think. Maybe I’m seeing things.

Teacher eh

Maybe affirmative action teacher, not a real one

This imbecile is not intelligent enough to teach.

1 Like

Probably lay n gay’s wife

1 Like

The cop was cool and she was terrible but she cracked me up when she was asking if he was jealous of her car.

Another day, another white supremacist!

1 Like

Yer jealous?

And not fit to be a mother.

She’s teaching her son to hate police and disrespect authority. Gee, I wonder how law-abiding he’ll be to grow up?

Ghetto attitudes like hers are the problem. But the media and people of influence are too afraid and politically correct to address it.

This is amazing yet infuriating at the same time. I hope this bitch loses her job, if that guy in the council lost his job for that “DR” bs this racist bitch should lose her job for actually being a racist. This country will look back at 2020 and 2021 50-60 years from now and wonder why the country sided with ghetto trash over their own police, similar to how Vietnam vets were treated when they came back. Unreal.

I believe it is the same one.

1 Like

I’ll post the same thing that is posted in the other thread.

She definitely is lacking Neanderthal DNA!

LOL doesn’t she know she’s a minority in California now? She has no power, money, or privilege. Or at least it’s reducing. She needs to show some respect for the new majority in CA.