Teacher Mocks American Flag, Has Students Pledge Allegiance To Gay Pride Flag Instead

1 Like

hang the commie bitch traitor

29 Likes

she really shouldn’t be teaching kids. get the fuck outta here. definitely something wrong with her.

21 Likes

I wouldn’t be mad if she died in a fire.

17 Likes

What a Piece of shit human being. Would love to slap that smirk off her ugly ass horse face.

15 Likes

That teacher should be hung from the flag pole outside the school. As a leason to the other teachers

19 Likes

Unless the clas is Gay Studies she has no right to put that in the curriculum

7 Likes

For once…every damn body on this thread is correct!

4 Likes

You’re a female with thinning hair. Shut up and teach, Cunt.

6 Likes

I’m one of those people that says fuck who you want to fuck. However, promoting your fucking to kids is unacceptable. Fuck that idiot.

14 Likes

Well put.

Newport Beach parents won’t take kindly to this story. Just about the richest neighborhood in the country, lots of influential people with kids at that school.

9 Likes

Drop her off in Afghanistan, see how she likes it.

I don’t think her and I would get along very well at parent/teacher conferences if she was teaching my child.

18 Likes

Disgusting

2 Likes

What a despicable cunt.

I would hate fuck the shit out her and when I’m done, I won’t call her back

2 Likes

She looking to get paid and stay on vacation. She gets axed and then butches about it being due to her sexual orientation. Your going to see more of this shit pulled by crappy teachers

1 Like

Fuck that cunt.

I used to coach in that district. Most of the teachers were quite conservative.

4 Likes

Thought yesterday it was a fake video, but it is a real teacher and she is being investigated. Total nut job.

3 Likes

“All we are asking for is gay marriage! And equal rights! That’s literally all!”

Five years later: Children in schools saluting the gay flag.

15 Likes

Agreed

They will deal with it

Not worth triggering so many MAGAlosers