Teacher Solicited for Sex with Two Year Old

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2021-04-02/officials-elementary-teacher-solicited-sex-with-2-year-old

Officials: Elementary Teacher Solicited Sex With 2-Year-Old

A Florida elementary school teacher is facing charges alleging he solicited online to have sex with a 2-year-old and traveled to meet the child.

WEST PALM BEACH, FLA. (AP) — A Florida elementary school teacher is facing charges alleging he solicited online to have sex with a 2-year-old and traveled to meet the child.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release that Xavier Donte Alexander, 28, was arrested Thursday on felony charges of soliciting sex with a minor and traveling to meet a minor for sex. Alexander is a fourth grade teacher at Grove Park Elementary School in Palm Beach Gardens and also advertised as a babysitter on various websites.

The sheriff’s office and court clerk did not immediately release further information about the allegations. Alexander was ordered held on $1 million bond at court hearing Friday. He is being represented by the Palm Beach County Public Defender’s Office, which did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.

The Palm Beach County School District issued a statement saying it is “shocked and appalled” by the accusations and that it is cooperating with law enforcement. The district said Alexander has been suspended pending the outcome of the investigation and that none of Alexander’s alleged crimes occurred at school. It said it notified parents and families are being offered support services.

If convicted of both charges, Alexander could get 20 years in prison.

Tar and feather

1 Like

How do you solicit a two year old online? How does that even happen?

1 Like

Dude looks like a black Wilson from Home Improvement.

20 Likes

Hidey ho pedorino

3 Likes

I’m a little lost on this as well, if the parents were setting it up sure but a 2 year old is not setting a meeting up

1 Like

I have a 2 year old and he is simply not capable of running a tinder account or anything like that. What da!?

1 Like

uhhhhh… icky

1 Like

DMX that dude

“eh bruh how old you be”

“like two, two and half son, come through and hit it, bring some weed and wine coolers dawg”

“Amight Im on my way”

Que Chris Hansen entrance

2 Likes

Hopefully he doesn’t survive the 20 year prison sentence. Someone trying to fuck a 2 year old should never be allowed back into society, ever.

1 Like

Wait he did this over the internet? When did 2 year olds learn to type, much less read?

Yeah but he looked at least 3.

He or she is a smart 2 year old.

fucking conehead creepo

More like Mega Mind

Poor bastard better check-in asap because I would hate to hit any prison yard with those papers.

I know some of you guys are joking about not understanding what’s going on but some of you really are that retarded.

They didn’t, frustrating is it?