Teacher Takes Down American Flag In Classroom, Says It Represents ‘Violence

Portland and the surrounding areas should be kicked out the the Union. Let them build their CRT/Communist utopia and how well it fares in the face of reality…

“I know my kids, and I know what’s best for them and what to do to help them feel comfortable. I took the American flag down in my classroom because that’s the most political symbol there is. When I see Trevor DeHart sitting there at those board meetings with that giant American flag behind him, it’s terrifying. That symbol doesn’t stand for freedom or justice or equality anymore. It stands for violence and menace and intolerance, and I will not fly that in my room,” Grobey said, according to The Newberg Graphic.

Fuck that CUNT!!

6 Likes

I’ll bet she’s hot.

1 Like

Let’s see a pic.

America will attack you in your sleep on Christmas. That’s how we roll!

6 Likes

4 Likes

You want to remove something from the classroom that is a threat to the students, remove teachers who place their agenda before education.

10 Likes

4 Likes

Mods, delete this pic.

4 Likes

It’s just one teacher!

brian regan what GIF

4 Likes

I’ve been saying for awhile the American Flag is at some point in real danger of being cancelled.

The left wants to destroy the US as we know it and build their own leftist utopia in its place.

To them this is the righteous and noble thing to do in the name of social justice. America and its history is evil to these lunatics.

4 Likes

Had a long conversation with my wife (who is a teacher) last night. While I’m certainly in favor of removing the teacher like this one, it amounts to patching a gunshot wound with bandaid. The teachers are now indoctrinated before they even get to college and then trained to believe and teach this shit. You want to make a difference don’t just go after the teachers go after the administration who hires them… They know who and what they’re hiring and that’s where the real power in education is. Until the parents and communities start going after the people who put these ideologs who push this shit on our children, nothing in education will meaningfully change.

2 Likes

Ugly bitch, inside and out

3 Likes

Oh it will be. Those on the left HATE this country and are low key transforming into “YOU KNOW THE THING”… their weird utopia that exists in the ether.

I was wondering if she was your mother. Not to insult you.

It’s just that… in that pic, I was thinking her face looks like a fucking flat white pancake. It does. Pancake is what I thought when I saw it. The chicken waddle under her neck threw me off a bit though. Just hit me, female Jerry nadler?

1 Like

Her view of the flag would make more sense if we lived in Iran or Afghanistan but America is by far the most tolerant country on the planet. These social justice folks are deranged

1 Like

I think it’s time to openly mock and ridicule these people. Why can’t we abandon social discourse at this point? It’s time.

Time to call her a fat cunt to her face. We have that right. She is a fat cunt. Time to grow some balls.

3 Likes

Liberals are dragging our tolerance ratio down.

2 Likes

Are you calling me a Corky, bruh!?!