Teaching seminars across the U.S.

second the boston area request

Ttt

Drove 3 hours through a horrific blizzard for a Tim Lacjic seminar once...totally worth it.

Hit up the big military bases. Talk to their athletic departments and see if they will sponsor a seminar. Best of luck. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. Thanks, can't wait to take one. Phone Post 3.0

And I should be able to host by summer of this year. Phone Post 3.0

Tim
i saw you fight kimo at the WFA event in Vegas after ufc40

I was so pumped to see that fight!
Sorry about your toe

Do you ever see Eugene Jackson anymore?

I have always been a huge fan of yours -best of luck

Wow, well all right. This is turning into something. Kirik, as always, thanks heaps for helping the thread stick around.

Yeah, the timlajcik.com website isn't up yet. I'm getting some help with that this weekend, but the "Bohemian Backroads" Facebook page is up and that spells out what I intend to do and where I'll go. Basically I'm going everywhere in the contiguous U.S. over the course of eleven long (1,800-3,000 miles) road trips.

The way things are shaping up, this is how I think I'll schedule things. If you, your school, gym or club are interested, email me. As soon as I get at least ten seminars penciled in on (or near) one of the routes, I'll talk with the people interested, set the dates and start out on that route. I've done it that way before and things seem to sort themselves out pretty smoothly.

Anyway, just ask me if you've got questions. I'm looking forward to this and appreciate the interest and support you've all extended.

And yeah, I see Eugene pretty regularly. His two boys fight and I work with them. I'd see him anyway, though. He remains a good friend.

Tim

Sean Gannon, thanks for the good word. I remember that seminar vividly. The snow came down so hard my windshield wipers broke off- first one, then the other. I drove the last ten miles with my head out the window so I could see the road and make it to the gym on time. About froze my face off. Completely worth it for me, too.

Hong Kong Phooey, I haven't forgotten.

Vote up for Tim. Old school!

Good luck, friend. I am jealous of the circumference of your neck.

Ttt old school legend!! Phone Post 3.0

Ha! You fellas are great.

Listen, you don't need to ask me if I'll be near a spot. If it's in the U.S., I'll be near enough to get to it if you and a few of your pals want to learn some stuff. Just email me (timlajcik@gmail.com) and let me know you're interested and where you are. I'll get there before too long.

timlajcik@gmail.com

Ttt Phone Post

Sick opportunity Phone Post 3.0

Roberto Silva - Hey I used to have that Xbox Tapout game and always played in you lol
Awesome Phone Post 3.0
This haha. Tim and Kerr were my go to guys. Phone Post 3.0

Tim, it's Jimmy. You are my hero! Phone Post 3.0

n

Phor N00bs ^