Team Alpha Male After Weigh In BBQ

Click for full album of pics: http://combatlifestyle.com/2013/12/team-alpha-male-after-weigh-in-bbq/

Team Alpha Male After Weigh In BBQ went down at their friend Chris Carlino's house off Garden Highway after the weigh ins at the Arena formerly known as Arco. (I can't accept a different name for that place- I almost refuse to!). Family and friends were on hand as the guys grubbed on chicken, salad, pasta, and veggies in the beautiful home overlooking the river.. Joseph's mom wandered the house with a look of excitement on her face in anticipation for today's event where her son fights in the main event for the fly weight title! Urijah Faber, Danny Castillo, Chad Mendes, Scott Jorgenson, Joseph Benavidez, and Andre Fili all made their appearances there last night!

TTT for Tracy Lee

Is that one dude grabbing the Asian's junk?

Looks like sausage was the main dish. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

How many restaurants in the Sacramento area have been duped by these charlatans who only dine at the "Kids Eat Free" eateries?

Where is Inspector Jake Shields for the hard-hitting inside journalism cuz Something Shady here?

Just kidding, Alpha Male GodSpeed and good luck tonight!

For later. Thanks for posting. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Looks like sausage was the main dish. Phone Post 3.0

lol

JoshSanchez - 

Is that one dude grabbing the Asian's junk?

junk grabber looks like frontrowbrian went on a crack binge them visited a high end man salon

I don't see my favorite member of Team Alpha Male,   Paige Van Zant.    She has real talent.

2nd from left:

my god that Paige chick.

I'm very interested to see how VanZant does on TUF.

She was completely outclassed by Tecia Torres when they fought, but so was top 10 ranked Felice Herrig. Torres has proven herself to be a legit monster, which takes some of the sting out of that lopsided loss. VanZant will have had a full year training with Team Alpha Male and will have enough money to train full-time for the next six months. At her age, she could make some HUGE leaps forward in her skill set by the time TUF 20 filming starts.

Most people are looking at her as one of the weakest members of the cast. I have a feeling she might surprise a lot of people and do really well.

Card - 

ttt

girl in the middle looks very similar to a girl i dated a long time ago

tracylee - 

Click for full album of pics: http://combatlifestyle.com/2013/12/team-alpha-male-after-weigh-in-bbq/

Team Alpha Male After Weigh In BBQ went down at their friend Chris Carlino's house off Garden Highway after the weigh ins at the Arena formerly known as Arco. (I can't accept a different name for that place- I almost refuse to!). Family and friends were on hand as the guys grubbed on chicken, salad, pasta, and veggies in the beautiful home overlooking the river.. Joseph's mom wandered the house with a look of excitement on her face in anticipation for today's event where her son fights in the main event for the fly weight title! Urijah Faber, Danny Castillo, Chad Mendes, Scott Jorgenson, Joseph Benavidez, and Andre Fili all made their appearances there last night!

why is carlos condit's creepy younger brother grabbing that mexican's burrito?

teamquestnorth - Looks like sausage was the main dish. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Tomas Andersson -
D241 - 
Card - 

ttt

what kind of response is this lol

Hahaha. Phone Post 3.0

MARC BULGER - 
D241 -
Card - 

ttt

Don't see it. Phone Post

you have to imagine without the beard

D241 -
Card - 

ttt

That's the best response I have ever seen!!! Totally and utterly irrelevant , put u posted that shit like a boss !!! Phone Post 3.0

Surprised they didn't eat at Chuck E Cheese, or is that where their after-party is at?

Thread full of fucking chuckles... Phone Post 3.0