Team alpha male

How do you go about joining this gym?
Il be doing an internship next summer in Sacramento or Chicago. I've done research into gyms in Chicago and not much compares.

I don't know Forsure so if anyone from team alpha male or knows of solid gym in Chicago pls let me know. Phone Post

BlahBreh - Walk in and sign up Phone Post

I
Was at there site and they're asking a thousand a month.. So I assume unless your pro or loaded you can't get in. Phone Post

it's not a open gym. it's more like fighters training together. Phone Post

discodrew - it's not a open gym. it's more like fighters training together. Phone Post

Its private but I'm curious do you need to be a fighter or can you just be experienced? I dont know but I'm still wrestling in college I hope they accept me. I'm a bw in wrestling 133 to 141 or as close as you can get Phone Post

yhknq -  

who have to get approval from the new alpha
of team alpha male

I'm down Phone Post

^WOW!

LTL - ^WOW!

Badabing badaboom Phone Post

Not sure why I clicked this thread but I'm glad I did. Meisha is quite the attractive young lady.

MuchRespec' - Not sure why I clicked this thread but I'm glad I did. Meisha is quite the attractive young lady.

At least I can bring light to your world with my poop covered thread with a side of Tate Phone Post

Nomad Nemesis - the first thing you need to do to be considered is send in a pic.

you have to go to 6 flags and stand next to the "you have to be this tall to ride" cutout located in the line for the Scream Machine.

if you are under the cutout's hand you are eligible to be a potential member.

then you will have to undergo a 2 week hazing ritual where you will get paddled and they will ask if you are a virgin. if you lie, they will throw a bucket of water at you.

I loled I've been to a faber seminar a few years back I was 16. He's as tall as me Phone Post

I know it was a joke but cmon I'm short I wrestle and I'm from Cali Phone Post

Fuck she is so hot. Phone Post

I'm on Rampage's Alfa team

ThePoopWizard -
discodrew - it's not a open gym. it's more like fighters training together. Phone Post

Its private but I'm curious do you need to be a fighter or can you just be experienced? I dont know but I'm still wrestling in college I hope they accept me. I'm a bw in wrestling 133 to 141 or as close as you can get Phone Post

I'm not really sure. but if your In that weight class alpha male would be the best. I wanna go too but it's limited.

but I'll try and talk to some of them. Phone Post

Reckoner -
ThePoopWizard - How do you go about joining this gym?
 Depends. How tall are you? They have a height maximum.

Five 6 Phone Post

Reckoner -

oh yes. do they really? Phone Post

discodrew -
Reckoner -

oh yes. do they really? Phone Post

I hope so Phone Post

ThePoopWizard - if anyone...knows of solid gym in Chicago

Where in Chicago? The metro area is huge, and most people don't want to spend a bunch of time in the car every day.

The Chicago area has a lot of MMA/BJJ teams, including:
- Jay Valko (downtown)
- Miguel Torres (SE suburb)
- Comprido/Flo (NW suburb)
- Jeff Curran (far NW suburb)

You mentioned that you're a lower-weight guy. Curran is a BW and just re-signed with the UFC. He also has 2 145ers fighting in the UFC, plus his cousin in Bellator. IIRC, UFC BW Eddie Wineland trains both in the SE suburbs (which are in NW Indiana) and north (New Breed BJJ).

There is a height requirement as well.

sside maurice -
ThePoopWizard - if anyone...knows of solid gym in Chicago

Where in Chicago? The metro area is huge, and most people don't want to spend a bunch of time in the car every day.

The Chicago area has a lot of MMA/BJJ teams, including:
- Jay Valko (downtown)
- Miguel Torres (SE suburb)
- Comprido/Flo (NW suburb)
- Jeff Curran (far NW suburb)

You mentioned that you're a lower-weight guy. Curran is a BW and just re-signed with the UFC. He also has 2 145ers fighting in the UFC, plus his cousin in Bellator. IIRC, UFC BW Eddie Wineland trains both in the SE suburbs (which are in NW Indiana) and north (New Breed BJJ).

Im looking to train downtown so I can walk work analogs with in blocks of each other Phone Post