Team Jiu Jitsu vs Team Sambo (2008)

Cool vids!! A reminder of how tough Sambno dudes are. 1 2 3 4

if Anyone has the names of any of the people competing please post. Mostly Purple belts. Probably Black Belts by now.

Judge Mental - 

Klint got his BJJ BB from Fernando Yamasaki. He has moved to the MD Eastern Shore and I lost contact with him a few years ago. He was always a very helpful and friendly guy and had a very open mind in regards to training.

Rules and attire are definitely in favor of the Sambo players. And the Black Belt submitted the guy fairly easily and that Brown belt would have too without the slam.

The purples didn't look very good imo. Tough matches regardless. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Judge Mental - 

Cool vids!! A reminder of how tough Sambno dudes are. 1 2 3 4

if Anyone has the names of any of the people competing please post. Mostly Purple belts. Probably Black Belts by now.

Balance Jiujitsu guys.  The final match is Relson Black belt Ricardo Miglarese from Balance Jiujitsu.  Rick and Phil are old school Relson/Helio players.

The brown belt from the start of the second video who was slammed while triangling the guy is Klint Radwani. Blackbelt for under Fernando Yamasaki. Phone Post 3.0

Curious to know the level of the Sambo guys. They all definitely had better takedowns/throws and wrestling. But dont think I saw any of them do a single sub attempt? Or maybe i missed it. Cool concept though. Phone Post 3.0