Team Link BJJ in Enfield, CT

No Wed and Thurs classes because were building the gym up. As more people join, we will be adding more classes. Also, joining this gym will allow you to travel to other Team Link affiliates. The main school is in Ludlow, MA, only 25 minutes away. They offer classes Wed and Thurs.

Yes I work at LA Boxing in Glastonbury, CT. I will only be there for two more weeks until this gym opens up. I love working at LA Boxing but this gym is an oppportunity to do my own thing.

school looks awesome BTW. Thanks for the info

ttt

http://linkbjj.com/

Hi Brian, I want to confirm my self on December 2nd Sunday at 12 pm. It is going to be really nice. The facility is awesome and I have a few students close to Enfield that are very motivated to start to train there close to their houses.
I want to extend an invitation to all team link members and friends to stop by on Sunday and join the open house with us.
Brian, by the way last Saturday at NAGA New Jersey our team brought home three championship belts with our black belt Fabio Serrao, our purple belt Adailton and our blue belt Gilmar Santos. Also we had our head coach from East Hartford Brian American wining his blue belt division on what could be his last tournament on that belt...
Anyway, Brian I am sure that the Team Link BJJ Enfield is going to do great and it is an honor to work with a great person like you.

Thanks for the confirmation Marco. I will call you soon. Hope everybody can make it. Team Link BJJ represent!

ttt

ttt

ttt

Whats the address? I could not find it anywhere on their website.

TTT

Address is
72 Shaker Road
Enfield, CT 06082

Its been awhile since I was in enfield. I guess maybe about 16 years ago for a comic book show my buddy dragged me to. I grew up in Bloomfield. Good luck with the new gym.

Let me know if you could use help with some publicity or getting set up with some gear.

Sid what do you have in mind? I am not trying to speak for Brian, but I am v interested in what you have? If you don't want to post it publicly, maybe email Kirik@MMA.tv

Hi Brian I am going to be there on Sunday 12pm.
Napao Gonzaga

Besides the fact that I sent you an email with an idea or two, Gonzaga, as the poster claims to be above, being interviewed at the enfield location eems newsworthy and a little publicity of that location...
Also, of Team Link, do you recognize the name Dave Godesman?

This is so sweet.

Yah it is.

Hell yeah, I freaking need this in my life, cant wait!

$100 is very fair for 4 days a week, especially a reputable team like Link. Unfortunately I am nowhere near CT, but people need to jump on that price early because they always go up eventually.