Team platinum perry right here!

Let's fucking go!!

a lot sour cunts out there tut tuting ol platinum, but you have to admit he brings that fury every time he steps in the octagon. 

Just bleed maybe? But I will take that over some safe point fighter any day of the week,and in closing, I can't wait to see mike put a beating on gall,no offence to gall but he's in the way 

team platinum perry baby!

1 Like

https://youtu.be/n8OueE08oI4

https://youtu.be/zC1MsaueFho

Puke 

I'm a fan.

1 Like

That finish of Roberts is still one of the nastiest I have see. 

1 Like

He is a moron but I hope he beats Gall. 

Gall will submit him.

I hope.

I took a bet on that lol

Principal Andy -

Something about Gall makes me want to see him take a beating from Perry.

Gall comes across really fucking annoying. The type of guy that would suck his own dick if he didn't have rib cage. He really thought he was a great fighter after beating CM Punk of all people. I loved watching Diego beat the shit out of him. 

2 Likes

I'm on board. I put Perry in a parlay a couple weeks back, and the odds on have gone up since, so I'm glad I got in with I did. I would have thought the odds might have gone down with the news of his girlfriend cornering him, and the pic of him all scuffed up last week.

2 Likes

He is entertaining.  We need more guys like him

1 Like
sgotwalks -

I'm on board. I put Perry in a parlay a couple weeks back, and the odds on have gone up since, so I'm glad I got in with I did. I would have thought the odds might have gone down with the news of his girlfriend cornering him, and the pic of him all scuffed up last week.

Turns out that pic was from 6months ago, got in to a scrap with a cpl of bouncers, he head butted one guy..trade shots with another missed a punch an hit the wall ha mad cunt

Tim Duncan -

He is entertaining.  We need more guys like him

That's all I want out of a fighter, somebody that brings it

I hope Gall submits Platinum. Both unlikable, but Perry even more so. I’d like to think that Perry is trolling mist the time, but he’s not. He’s just that damn stupid.

1 Like
Pain Headquarters -

I hope Gall submits Platinum. Both unlikable, but Perry even more so. I’d like to think that Perry is trolling mist the time, but he’s not. He’s just that damn stupid.

Gall is about to cop a flogging, by the dancing rooster man!

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A FRIEND BOY!!! AHHHHH

Gall by sub though unfortunately. 

Bukkaked by Bombers -
sgotwalks -

Turns out that pic was from 6months ago, got in to a scrap with a cpl of bouncers, he head butted one guy..trade shots with another missed a punch an hit the wall ha mad cunt

Okay, good stuff. Thanks for the clarification.

Rooting for Perry.

but GALL VIA RNC ROUND 3

I really thought mike had a good chance against cowboy if he kept it standing..then he shoots for a takedown!

An if platinum keeps it standing I think he finishes oh mickey