Team Quest Camp - Jan 28th-30th

Team Quest Mini Camp
January 28th, 29th & 30th

Team Quest offers over 10 hours of training in our 3-Day Camps with the best fighters and coaches Mixed Martial Arts has to offer.

Our 3-Day Camps are unique in that we limit the size so you get individual attention for your learning style, skill level and personal needs.  Because Team Quest limits camp size, you will get more individual attention on how to integrate new techniques into your style of fighting, so you become a well-rounded fighter and a more complete martial artist.

The Team Quest Mini Camp is designed for anyone looking to challenge themselves.  You don't have to be a fighter to benefit from this camp.  We welcome every skill level from Beginners to top level Athletes.

Please bring:

Shin Pads
MMA Gloves
16oz Gloves
Mouthpiece
Groin Protector

(If there's anything you are missing, we have a Pro Shop to accommodate your needs.)

Camp Schedule:
Session 1; Friday 8-10pm
Session 2; Saturday 9-12noon
Session 3; Saturday 3-6pm
Session 4; Sunday 9-11am

Cost: $475
-Hotel Accommodations: Friday & Saturday Night
-Pick up from Portland International Airport between 11a-6p
-Team Quest Training T-Shirt
-Training from Certified Instructors and World Champions

What students are saying about their experience:

"I want to thank Team Quest for helping me reach a new level in my training.  Randy, Matt, Robert and the rest of Team Quest are all great trainers and were able to pinpoint specifically what I needed to improve upon.  Everyone was really friendly and helpful, no bad attitudes or egos, and a very clean facility.  World class all around!  Anyone that competes in MMA, or plans to in the future should make it a priority to take a trip out to Team Quest.  I have trained at many places over the years and Team Quest is simply the best!"

-Anthony Sansonetti
Tiger Martial Arts
Levittown, New York

Space is limited!! Call Team Quest now to reserve your spot and sign up for the 3-Day Team Quest Mini Camp!

Team Quest
18206 SE Stark St
Portland, OR  97233
Phone (503) 661-4134
Fax (503) 661-6930

ttt

TTT!

TTT!!!

...and another thing. You never know who might be around Team Quest at any given time. Any combination of Randy, Matt, Dan, Evan, or Follis is worth the trip, not to mention the possibility of noteworthy drop-ins. Come check it out!!!

Excellent idea having it by a UFC btw... I can't afford it this time, but if us regular international visitors to the UFC could tie something like this in while we were over... it'd make the trip that much more worth while..

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt...

ttt

TTT!

TTT

TTT

ttt

Should be awesome! I know I am looking forward to it

Ring Girl
I'm looking to get in contact with Randy and the guys when im in the States next month. Could you help with contact details please.

Thanks

Alex Cook

ttt

OMG If I wasn't absolutely poor and didn't live n Australia, I'd be there in a second!

I think they've actually had folks come from Australia or somewhere overseas before...