Team Quest Grappling Tourney

www.tqfc.com

Grappling Tournament
12/13/2003 All Day

Location: Centennial High 3505 SE 182nd Ave. Portland OR. 97080

Free Matt Lindland Seminar Dec. 13

Cost: $40.

Contact Team Quest About This Event

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event Details
o Free Seminar : Seminar with Matt Lindland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o Email Matt for Info : If you would like to attend or just want more information Email Matt at Matt@tqfc.com

o Register on our Store : If you would like to register for the tournament you can sign up on the store. Just click on the store link

o Weight Classes : 145 155 170 205 and 275

o Divisions : Novice (Less than one year of experience) Intermediate (Less than 3 years experience) Advanced (All others)

hell yes goood times.

Tournament has been cancelled.

But Matt and Randy are giving a free two hour seminar starting 9am Gresham HS wrestling room. Free t-shirts also to attendees.

So bring your gear and roll with two of the best!

i had heard about a dvd that was going to come out. i not sure if it was to be with the training manual or what. is it out yet? i wanted to get the both of them at the tourney.

I think they're done, but not sure if they're available yet.