Team Quest is now in Atlanta

Dude,
That would be fantastic. Hollar at me my number is the same or you can get it from Rory. We have much catching up to do. You also can gaurentee that regardless of affiliations you will be seeing pleanty of me on your mats.
Adam

ttt

Brother Adam, that is music to my ears. I will definitely give you a buzz. Marie's been holding on to a gift since just after the last time the wives got together. She'll be shocked if I actually get my shit together and make arrangements for us to get together. I'm still being trained domestically.

And hell... Its just nice to be able to train consistantly...

So, lets get it worked out sooner than later.

Ricardo Murgel! Man I remember we used to fly him in to Boulder back in the early 90s! He's awesome, great news!

Daaaaaaaaaamn that is great news!

Local shows should be getting better!

TTT for Ga jiu jitsu and MMA

And I'll be there to eat!  Yeeeah!  Yeeeeah!   Yeeeeeah!

ttt

Unbelievable... that's 2 minutes from my work & five minutes from home. What is the cost to train? So many great place to train in ATL.

Thanks again ya'll. We do look forward to helping to raise the bar on the local scene in short order. There are a lot of outstanding teams in Atlanta, but there is still room for another one; so we will look forward to seeing our brethren on the mats!

Jake, Ricardo remembers you guys well. We still have Nate out in Denver, so perhaps we could make a stop to see ya'll next time we are out in your beautiful state.

NICE!!

Congrats!

too bad ga's mma rules got all screwed up. all these great places to train and you have to go to alabama to fight. by the way, i got a friend moving to SOUTH GA. what's a good place to train down there?

Website up yet?

Jackson, where in south georgia?

There is a bjj blackbelt in Brunswick now (Scott Devine, a Relson bb) and a guy on St. Simons has started teaching some Muay Thai.

^^^^around albany i'm almost sure. wherever that marine corp logistics base is.

hell yes! i'm currently in atlanta and i'm moving to portland next year. this could work out really well.

great news.

is there a website?

Albany has great quail hunting, but I don't know about MMA. Ken Hudson used to be in Americus, but he is moving.

Albany South Ga Peanuts minor league ball team to.

Albany has Hamby Martial arts, or something like that.  Glenn Hamby is a friend of mine and he's been training off and on for at least 15 years.  I don't know exactly, but he has a group of guys who train, and has had a couple fight in GA events.  I know Glenn and another friend Steve and they are good people. 

Look them up or tell your friend to.  Or make a thread re: Albany GA.  I know Steve posts on here.