Team Quest - TRT connection

Have problems with testosterone levels.

Randy Couture - TRT

Dan Henderson - TRT

Chael Sonnen - Suspended for having almost 17 times the normal level of testosterone in his body. Then discovered he was undergoing TRT and injecting himself 2 times a week.

They're all past their physical peaks too, what is your point??? Do you know what TRT is used for and it's purpose or are you purposely trying to come off as a know nothing troll? Phone Post

It's a coincidence !! Phone Post

And? TRT is a legit medical treatment.

Brigham - They're all past their physical peaks too, what is your point??? Do you know what TRT is used for and it's purpose or are you purposely trying to come off as a know nothing troll?

If you cant see how that is unusual, it is you that knows nothing.

Dan has been on TRT since he his mid 30's. Chael isnt old.

Randy - 48 years old
Hendo - 41 years old
Sonnen - 34 years old

The male peak for test production is between ages 27-30 Phone Post

All TRT does is bring test levels back to their normal levels, nothing more. Phone Post

irishrottie - Have problems with testosterone levels.

Randy Couture - TRT

Dan Henderson - TRT

Chael Sonnen - Suspended for having almost 17 times the normal level of testosterone in his body. Then discovered he was undergoing TRT and injecting himself 2 times a week.

Where do you get your information you fucking goon?

Brigham -  Randy - 48 years old

Hendo - 41 years old

Sonnen - 34 years old

PEAK.

That doesn't mean they drop off a cliff at 31.

It means each DECADE they slowly decline.

Cutting weight from an early age effects test production later in life.

Thus Couture, Hendo, Sonnen, Hughes, etc.... all having TRT

interdasting???

irishrottie - 
Brigham - They're all past their physical peaks too, what is your point??? Do you know what TRT is used for and it's purpose or are you purposely trying to come off as a know nothing troll?

Not unusual. They just found a way not to have to go off cycle before a fight. Ninety percent of White UFC fighters (lightweights and up) juice (steroids and/or hgh). And forty percent of non White fighters do,juice as well.

12SixElbow -
Hendo - 41 years old
Sonnen - 34 years old

PEAK.

It doesn't mean they drop off the cliff, I didnt say that. Like I said TRT brings levels back to where they normally were. Phone Post

wasssp -
irishrottie - 

Not unusual. They just found a way not to have to go off cycle before a fight. Ninety percent of White UFC fighters (lightweights and up) juice (steroids and/or hgh). And forty percent of non White fighters do,juice as well.

Source? Phone Post

Brigham - 
12SixElbow -

Hendo - 41 years old

Sonnen - 34 years old

PEAK.

It doesn't mean they drop off the cliff, I didnt say that. Like I said TRT brings levels back to where they normally were. Phone Post

No, you can't use the word "normal"

Its un natural.

They're bringing levels to where they were before the numbers dropped off.

Your test levels NATURALLY lower after 30.

Bringing them up to before then when your 40 isn't "Normal".

frontrowbrian -  Randy was never given a TRT exemption in NV. Only Hendo and Todd Duffee.

Source?

I'm a 50 and just had my blood tested for cholesterol and testosterone levels (and I am facing my first colonoscopy - fuck). Anyway, my testosterone level came back at the low end of average. I'm scheduled for a consultation tomorrow on the pros/cons, but Doc said I'm eligible for the treatment.

After 45, my drive started dropping off. At first I thought hell, I accept the fact I'm getting older, but after I thought a while I figured if I can get a legal boost - why not?

Based on the little research I did on the internet, it seems like it'd be pretty easy to abuse the stuff. Injection is only one method, as there are others like jells and creams that would be pretty easy to manipulate levels.

I'll find out more tomorrow and pass it on.

12SixElbow - 
irishrottie - Have problems with testosterone levels.

Randy Couture - TRT

Dan Henderson - TRT

Chael Sonnen - Suspended for having<b> almost 17 times the normal level of testosterone </b>in his body. Then discovered he was undergoing TRT and injecting himself 2 times a week.

Where do you get your information you fucking goon?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/496564/t-eratio_medium.jpg

Chris Leben is team quest too

Brigham - All TRT does is bring test levels back to their normal levels, nothing more.

That's like saying that "all opiates do is make surgery more palatable"

Sure TRT can be used to "only" bring levels back to normal..BUT...as is likely the case it can also be used to increase performance, and decrease recovery time during training camps, which any fighter will tell you is the hardest part of a "fight"...it's the camp and the fatigue/injuries accrued..NOT the fight itself.

If someone was so inclined they could very easily abuse TRT.

PiousDevil - 
wasssp - 
irishrottie - 

vote this bullshitter down.

Befriend more than one UFC fighter. And then call me a bullshitter.