Team Tofudis Greatest Hits

up =)

Its amazing you guys can't recognize people in this vid =)  3 of them are in the UFC.

is the guy at 19 seconds wearing jeans???

seriously??

It appears so.

awesome!

There's more than just one guy wearing jeans in there!!!!!

There is one guy in there wearing OVERALLS.

i can name all three, but i guess it's not really fair as i own a vhs copy of that

good call on putting this ot there mouth

LittleBoy - i can name all three, but i guess it's not really fair as i own a vhs copy of that

good call on putting this ot there mouth

I posted this vid in 06.  Was just a bump as I went through my subscriptions.

Pretty crazy to think back to those days isnt it.

who are they? its cool to see the beginings like that.

Josh Neer

Houston Alexander

Kevin Burns

ha! didn't notice the date differences! this video will sure get a lot more interest now than it did a couple of years ago

I can see myself and a few of my friends at our usual table in a few clips most of this was before I started announcing it.

Holy Shit where'd you find this?

Man if you get the tape of Josh vs Spencer you'll be a God on these boards. I regret lending out that tape everyday...twice.

Calebdude - Holy Shit where'd you find this?

Man if you get the tape of Josh vs Spencer you'll be a God on these boards. I regret lending out that tape everyday...twice.

<3

I know a few people with that video.  Let me see what i can do.

Calebdude - Holy Shit where'd you find this?

I have the DVD of the Josh vs. Spencer fight. I don't know how to do the secret agent work to get the vid on here though. I am sure Mouth will figure it out though ;)

Ps. I also love the fake right, leaping left hook that Victor Moreno throws on that video! :)

I definately can put it up.