Team Tompkins

Was home to train with the boys again this week.

Its always nice to come home and realize what a world class fighting team Shawn has.

Training was phenomenal and good to be home with guys like mark, sammy, nick and jacob.

These guys will continue to impress and look for huge things from them all. I feel honored to have had the opportunity to train with them.

I'll be coming home soon boyz...

ps- shawn taught me how to defeat JHR's couch fu so watch out JHR. YOU WILL PAY...

maximus

I plan on putting JHR vs Maximus on my "Treehouse Of Death" event card.

ttt

www.teamtompkins.com

Team Tompkins is definitely world class. keyword being class...

and they fight alright too ;)

"ps- shawn taught me how to defeat JHR's couch fu so watch out JHR. YOU WILL PAY..."

I have a picture of Shawn...and my couch that disproves that theory...

:)

QUESTION: How long until Team Tompkins owns TKO having the belt in each division?

He's producing top notch fighters who get paid and produce in many events. He must be doing something right.

Well said, Dougie.

My Wife said I can go to TKO the ned of the month and I actually got the time off to go.

However, she said that the guys from Tompkins must agree to keep me out of trouble.

I don't think she understood the blank look on my face after she said that...

oh Dougie.....

Hang on tight...It's gonna be a wild ride :)

Haha you guys are gonna go nuts... I'm glad I will be at a safe distance... in Toronto!

hey dougie I am now able to go to TKO, I will keep you out of trouble.

However, she said that the guys from Tompkins must agree to keep me out of trouble.

Officialy the funniest Shit I have ever read in my life

TTT for those Tompkins boys...

hmm maybe I should I should move a few mountains and make a showing at TKO?

Pete

ttt

Tdiddy keeping you outa trouble?? yet another bland look!!
Dougie whatever u do stay as far away from tdiddy as possible, hell have u calling on fighters as they leave the ring!!

BB2 are you trying to give me a bad reputation?

No i just wanna make sure dougie know what he's getting into!!