Teaming Up To Beat Cancer

Hey guys, I just started working with a non profit organization called "Besties With Testies". They are a testicular cancer awareness foundation. They have been very successful because of the advertisement they do and the awesome shirts they sell. 

Im trying to help them reach a bigger audience so if you guys could help me out and "Like" their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BestieswithTesties

or follow them on twitter @bwt_official

Their shirts are awesome and every dollar made goes to helping people without insurance get checked. Ive also given them some signed 8x10's and my fight gloves from UFC On FOX 2 that they are going to be giving away soon.

Thanks for the help and when I get my shorts, Ill take a picture of the logo!

http://www.bestieswithtesties.org

BTW i know i didnt post the links right. I dont know how

Ttt for an awesome cause Phone Post

ttt

Chris,

My organization is running a big fundraiser next month, and I'd like to see if we can get this organization involved.  Who can I contact from there?

Matt

camozzi -    Hey guys, I just started working with a non profit organization called "Besties With Testies". They are a testicular cancer awareness foundation. They have been very successful because of the advertisement they do and the awesome shirts they sell. 

Im trying to help them reach a bigger audience so if you guys could help me out and "Like" their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BestieswithTesties

or follow them on twitter @bwt_official

Their shirts are awesome and every dollar made goes to helping people without insurance get checked. Ive also given them some signed 8x10's and my fight gloves from UFC On FOX 2 that they are going to be giving away soon.

Thanks for the help and when I get my shorts, Ill take a picture of the logo!

http://www.bestieswithtesties.org

Now with links. And bolded for easy overview.

and a TTT for a good cause.

Ttt Phone Post

Show Your Strength - Chris,

My organization is running a big fundraiser next month, and I'd like to see if we can get this organization involved.  Who can I contact from there?

Matt

Paulg@bestieswithtesties.org

I just talked to him. He sounded very interested to see what you have to say. Thanks! Phone Post

TTT and Done Phone Post

TTT

TTT!

ttt ...... about damn time someone does something for "the guys". I know from personal experience there isn't shit out there for us survivors or guys still fighting. I would offer anything I could to help. Phone Post

Followed them on twitter. Will be promoting Phone Post

NKTKDace - ttt ...... about damn time someone does something for "the guys". I know from personal experience there isn't shit out there for us survivors or guys still fighting. I would offer anything I could to help. Phone Post
I'm glad to hear your doing ok. I agree with you. I will do as much as I can to help the cause.

I don't know from personal experience and I hope I can avoid it Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

NKTKDace, how is everything coming along?

Most people here know about my fight with testicular cancer. What people don't know is Chris is a friend of mine and through my battle with cancer he would text me and check in on me from time to time. My situation was especially difficult as the cancer ended up spreading into my belly and they ended up having to fillet me to cut the rest out. While in there the found a tumor on my pancreas I am dealing with that now. Given the aggressive nature of my cancer if I would have been diagnosed 12 years ago they would have just given me a time table to live.

As guys we don't complain, we take care of business. It is nice to see people starting to take notice of this disease, and it is great to have high quality people like Chris speaking out on this. It deserves more attention, and I am glad I am getting to see people starting to take notice.

Thanks Jason. You have been so positive through it all and I'm happy to see you coming out on top Phone Post

Great cause... Will donate some schillings ASAP Phone Post