Teaming Up To Beat Cancer

Ttt Phone Post

If you don't want to donate it's ok. Help us build their followers and FB so that can reach more people. They won't spam you or anything. The main point is to get people aware of the dangers and check themselves. I'm sure the UG checks themselves more than the average alpha Phone Post

Coo. people should support this

It sort of sounds like a gay-thing but i liked it :) Phone Post

UGCTT_Kaerki - It sort of sounds like a gay-thing but i liked it :) Phone Post
Didnt mean i like gay things.. Phone Post

Great Guy, great cause.. Thanks!

Great cause here. 

TTT

UGCTT_Kaerki -
Your not fooling us, it's ok. Just kidding. Thanks everyone for the thread bumps. Phone Post

camozzi -
UGCTT_Kaerki -
Your not fooling us, it's ok. Just kidding. Thanks everyone for the thread bumps. Phone Post
Aah i forgot to add "no homo" :( Phone Post

I forgot to mention. Anything you guys donate to the cause is tax deductible obviously. I prefer to give my money to charity than the IRS Phone Post

camozzi - I forgot to mention. Anything you guys donate to the cause is tax deductible obviously. I prefer to give my money to charity than the IRS Phone Post
This... All fucking Day Long! Phone Post

ttt

303 - NKTKDace, how is everything coming along?

Most people here know about my fight with testicular cancer. What people don't know is Chris is a friend of mine and through my battle with cancer he would text me and check in on me from time to time. My situation was especially difficult as the cancer ended up spreading into my belly and they ended up having to fillet me to cut the rest out. While in there the found a tumor on my pancreas I am dealing with that now. Given the aggressive nature of my cancer if I would have been diagnosed 12 years ago they would have just given me a time table to live.

As guys we don't complain, we take care of business. It is nice to see people starting to take notice of this disease, and it is great to have high quality people like Chris speaking out on this. It deserves more attention, and I am glad I am getting to see people starting to take notice.
Hey man it's been going day by day. For anyone else reading, in short I was diagnosed with stage3c testicular cancer last june 29th. I was told 1 to 3 year fight and my chances were low etc etc 5 months later i beat it. Unfortunately I had it, they estimated about 4 years before I found out so it spread to all my lymphnodes. Everything went back to normal, feeling good, back to work, back to the gym (mind you I lost 67 lbs during this time) and wham a couple months ago not feeling well, no energy, bad sweats and more weight loss. All my lymphnodes and a big blood vessel on the left side of my mind, from my neck to my pelvic bone all infected.
Now testicular cancer rarely ever comes back because the bad twin is gone lol so wtf was the deal? Well because of the bad spreading I was now open for other things, 1 in which I have now. Teratoma. During the first week of july I will be at Brigham and Women's hospital having my lymphnodes removed as well as the blood vessel, my spleen and my left kidney. I've been told my chances of waking up are dim as hell but, pardon my language but fuck them. They told me my chances last june were bad and I stomped it's ass faster than anyone since they have been keeping records linked to the cancer centers of america.
Couple of months to recover then more chemo treatments then its off to the back surgeon because the swelling and pressure from the lympnodes destroyed 2 discs in my back L5-S1. The cool thing is i'm going to have world class care. The guy widely considered to be #1 surgeon in his profession straight from England and I will be getting the redcarpet treatment in the hospital on the all private room tower called The Pavilion. I would link if I wasn't on my phone. Looks and is treated like a 5* hotel. I'll post pics later. Phone Post

NKTKDace -

Most people here know about my fight with testicular cancer. What people don't know is Chris is a friend of mine and through my battle with cancer he would text me and check in on me from time to time. My situation was especially difficult as the cancer ended up spreading into my belly and they ended up having to fillet me to cut the rest out. While in there the found a tumor on my pancreas I am dealing with that now. Given the aggressive nature of my cancer if I would have been diagnosed 12 years ago they would have just given me a time table to live.

As guys we don't complain, we take care of business. It is nice to see people starting to take notice of this disease, and it is great to have high quality people like Chris speaking out on this. It deserves more attention, and I am glad I am getting to see people starting to take notice.
Hey man it's been going day by day. For anyone else reading, in short I was diagnosed with stage3c testicular cancer last june 29th. I was told 1 to 3 year fight and my chances were low etc etc 5 months later i beat it. Unfortunately I had it, they estimated about 4 years before I found out so it spread to all my lymphnodes. Everything went back to normal, feeling good, back to work, back to the gym (mind you I lost 67 lbs during this time) and wham a couple months ago not feeling well, no energy, bad sweats and more weight loss. All my lymphnodes and a big blood vessel on the left side of my mind, from my neck to my pelvic bone all infected.
Now testicular cancer rarely ever comes back because the bad twin is gone lol so wtf was the deal? Well because of the bad spreading I was now open for other things, 1 in which I have now. Teratoma. During the first week of july I will be at Brigham and Women's hospital having my lymphnodes removed as well as the blood vessel, my spleen and my left kidney. I've been told my chances of waking up are dim as hell but, pardon my language but fuck them. They told me my chances last june were bad and I stomped it's ass faster than anyone since they have been keeping records linked to the cancer centers of america.
Couple of months to recover then more chemo treatments then its off to the back surgeon because the swelling and pressure from the lympnodes destroyed 2 discs in my back L5-S1. The cool thing is i'm going to have world class care. The guy widely considered to be #1 surgeon in his profession straight from England and I will be getting the redcarpet treatment in the hospital on the all private room tower called The Pavilion. I would link if I wasn't on my phone. Looks and is treated like a 5* hotel. I'll post pics later. Phone Post
Wow. Great attitude and I'm sorry to hear about all of this. You guys are real fighters and I hope we can help people realize the dangers of TC. Keep pushing and beat this! Phone Post

Gd luck man... You can and will beat this! Phone Post

ttt!! Phone Post

camozzi -
NKTKDace -

Wow. Great attitude and I'm sorry to hear about all of this. You guys are real fighters and I hope we can help people realize the dangers of TC. Keep pushing and beat this! Phone Post
No need for any sorry's. I would much rather battle this if it's between me and a child. I know for a FACT i'm strong enough to beat this. I'm married, for a second time to the same bipolar woman LOL ...... but let me tell you this ... i'm 38 and in pretty good shape and would like to finish this all off by fighting just 1 fight. And before you ask I have next to no training unless we are talking tma's ....and no i'm not talking about them lol Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

OZZI

UGCTT_Kaerki - 

Wanna know how I know you're gay....? Just kidding man.