Tech CEO found beheaded in NY appartment

Detectives are looking for a man who beheaded an dismembered a tech entrepreneur in his luxury NYC apartment.

was found by his sister..horrible.

anyway he was having issues with his Nigerian business..

A man dressed in all black killed him. Maybe a gay serial killer or a hit ?
They rode the elevator up to his apt together , and the elevator opened up and they got out inside his apartment ? Crazy Story

2 Likes

Saudi. Perhaps he pissed of MBS?

My first thought was the guy was into some shady dealings. You don't behead someone unless you want to make a statement. 

1 Like

RIP Karasu

5 Likes

Shit any other year if you saw somebody up close  in a hat gloves an mask  it would spark your senses.

but now it's par for the course. 

And on the on the flip side, imagine if you're the killer in his apartment, then some one knocks on the door!

also his sister is super lucky the killer didn't hide in the apartment but instead done a runner through the window

That women didnt sound too upset that her friend just was found headless 

1 Like

Looks like he will never be the head of a major corporation .... ohhh wait

4 Likes

Jesus FUCKING Christ!!! I love/hate the media. "This isn't the neighborhood for this... Well... They're really is no neighborhood for this

2 Likes

BruteDion -

That women didnt sound too upset that her friend just was found headless 

Yeah we heard screams.

at first I was like bitchhhhh, but in reality if I hear screaming around my house, I mean not next door but can hear the sound traveling from a distance I don't really care to much.

im not talking blood curdling screams,well some times, but  my point is unless somebody is shouting out  help I wouldn't bat an eyelid really 

1 Like

Ebony -

Jesus FUCKING Christ!!! I love/hate the media. "This isn't the neighborhood for this... Well... They're really is no neighborhood for this

I've always wondered why the media have  to go into details about murders.

Is it to let us know that there are evil people out there and desensitised us to the evil that lurks out there.

today a young man was murdered..decapitated dismembered and could be heard screaming for his life..but his screams fell on deaf ears..hear the full story at 7

Some may know, I have pretty serious connections in Nigeria.

Trust me, my buddy the prince will NOT be pleased when he hears of this. I'll see what we can do.

1 Like

Sounds like a suicide to me. 

2 Likes

KungFuCow - 

3 Likes

DaveFu -
KungFuCow - 

Welp, if for some reason I ever want to do it, this will be the way.

RIP to the victim 

And if Rana Novini needs me to help console her after covering that story, I'm willing to do that 

Conor McGazelle - 
DaveFu -
KungFuCow - 

Welp, if for some reason I ever want to do it, this will be the way.

I wouldn't go that route unless you REALLY hated yourself! 

DaveFu - 
KungFuCow - 

welp, I think that's enough OG'ing for me today...

1 Like