Ted Lasso

It’s on Apple+, which I have previously said wasn’t worth the free year subscription that I had because it was such a hurdle to watch it on my TV. They released a PS4 app the other day making it simple to watch their shows and Ted Lasso is pretty funny.

Check it out. 

1 Like

Thought Sudeikis was a tad too Ned Flandersy but otherwise great show.

1 Like

Great show

1 Like

Very good show.

1 Like

Started binging recently, was going to start a thread and found this one.

Really good show....if you are looking for something new to binge, I highly recommend it.

1 Like

The show is fucking awesome.

2 Likes

i'd fight francis ngannou for the chance to spend one day in jason sudeskis body so i could tongue fuck olivia wilde

I stopped watching after 4 or 5 episodes.  I might go back to it eventually.  Just felt like it never got going.

MarcusAurelioFan -

i'd fight francis ngannou for the chance to spend one day in jason sudeskis body so i could tongue fuck olivia wilde

Divorcing.... now YOU can do it as yourself maybe 

Dugs95 -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Divorcing.... now YOU can do it as yourself maybe 

![](upload://a50wcZgCKFoTSozBXLM7nsyctch.gif)

startin the binge
hes kida of a ned flanders

2 Likes

I watched episode 1 and havnt gone back yet. It was OK. I’d like to see how the blonde English power milf looks when everything is unpacked. I’m a little suspicious of creative support undergarments greatly enhancing the illusion of buxomness from flabbitude and celluticic flesh-floppery.

2 Likes

Binged it recently, enjoyed it very much.

3 Likes

I hope he bangs the owner (Hannah Waddingham)…that huge bitch is my beat all end all. 31 Hot Pictures Of Hannah Waddingham Are Essentially Attractive | Best Of Comic Books yeah yeah yeah it’s a man…but I wouldn’t care. LMFAO.

1 Like

SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I really enjoyed it, he’s totally Ned Flanders but that was part of the appeal
The foul mouthed celebrity girlfriend was funny

3 Likes

Just started season 2. This show is great.

Roy is my favorite character

3 Likes

Bloody hell
Just say what you mean

I agree he’s the best

1 Like

Just watched season 2 episode 6…Roy’s the man. I love this show. Light hearted easy watching….