Ted Lasso

It’s unabashed, hit you in the feel goods, tv. And just when you think Ted is Ned Flanders he slaps you in the face with authenticity. That’s his secret power. He’s just 100% genuine.

Wife and I fucking love this show.

7 Likes

it’s a feel good show with laughs and some serious messages in it
it might not be for everyone but i enjoy it

2 Likes

Just rewatched Season 1 again and it holds up. My wife and I actually look forward to the next episode every week.

Nate’s a pretty good character so we tried to watch that Intelligence show he’s in but after 3 episodes we weren’t that into it. His character is pretty good but the show as a whole didn’t really pick up. Maybe it gets better but I have a hard time investing that many hours hoping for it to get good.

1 Like

Nate the great at table 8!

3 Likes

Great show

2 Likes

Roy’s prodigal son walk to the stadium to accept his coaching position, growling and telling people to fuck off the whole way was comedy gold.

2 Likes

“Led Tasso”

2 Likes

And hot too.

He hobbled in the stadium. :laughing:

Ted’s southern rock band.

1 Like

I liked it. I think as more seasons come on people will grow to love it.

1 Like

It’s been recommended a few times I want to give it a watch.

1 Like

When the actress who plays Rebecca played that crazy Nun looking woman on Game of Thrones, who tortured Cersei, I think most guys mentioned how she was likely pretty hot and stacked

correct

2 Likes

She’s got ham hocks spilling out everywhere. Mmmmm… Ham…

2 Likes

Nate is really pissing me off! Hahaha

Nate’s a pussy…something bad is probably going to happen to him.

1 Like

Nates turned into a douche lol

3 Likes

He was a turd right from the start but now his ego is going bonkers and he can’t hang. I’m hoping he takes a HC job, tanks and offs himself.

1 Like

There will be a private lesson in humility taught by professor lasso in the remainder of this season. Count on it.

2 Likes

When will we find out how Ted saved Beards life?

1 Like