Teen forces cop to shoot him

Skip to 1:30 for body cam footage.

1 Like

Officer did the world a favor! Awesome job! 

Another thing, the officer wanting to go to the tazer is just asking to be killed. Dumbest shit ever and I truly hope he chose that because he had another officer with his gun drawn on the suspect. If that's his goto because he is scared of blowback then he's putting himself in danger. 

This is why I can't stand youtube.

Perfectly self-explanatory video, yet some douche with a huge ego HAS to put himself front and center.

6 Likes

Cop did everything right though.

1 Like

I feel bad for the cop. He is going to have some PTSD over that. 

1 Like
Altofsky -

Perfectly self-explanatory video, yet some douche with a huge ego HAS to put himself front and center.

donut operator is actually pretty good at analyzing  vids. that one was simple, but they are vids people ask him to comment on. he doesnt pick them. his analysis of the sean reed death by a cop was pretty good. he actually watched it frame by frame and found things others didnt to warrant the cop killing reed..you can watch his vid below

here is the full sean reed facebook live vid that was streamed of his death

1 Like

Altofsky -

+1

I hate these videos where they keep stopping the action to describe to me what Im perfectly watching.  That other guy that teaches self-defense I also cant stand

That cop will need therapy :( 

1 Like

The cop with the tazer is lucky he wasn't shot by friendly fire

1 Like

Altofsky -

Donut doesn't have a huge ego. Hes a former police officer who trys to bring the truth out about a lot of police videos where people try to act like the cop was wrong. He talks about the mentality of the cops in those situations and why the officer may have done what they did and how it's not always black and white. Ive met him a couple times, he's a good dude. 

2 Likes

Fuck....can that guy just stop talking and let the video play out for Christ’s sake 

1 Like

fyi ...not only is the guy talking in the vid  a former police officer, but he was also a swat team member ..not just some schmo

dios -

Fuck....can that guy just stop talking and let the video play out for Christ’s sake 

No. People that do video analyses and song reviews have to keep pausing it so they don’t get a copyright claim against them and their channel. If you want these videos to continue you have to deal with shit like that. 

alexm41 -

fyi ...not only is the guy talking in the vid  a former police officer, but he was also a swat team member ..not just some schmo

That's fine. But he added nothing in this case. Just play the video.

Just my opinion 

"If you want these videos to continue you have to deal with shit like that. "

^Or, you can just point to the original videos. They obviously exist with or without the presence/success of YT commentary channels.

BrowBeaten -
alexm41 -

That's fine. But he added nothing in this case. Just play the video.

Just my opinion 

i agree..but he gets requests and does it. watch the vid i posted,..youll respect the guy more. if i never saw that video i posted, id probably say the same thing as you

BarkLikeADog -

"If you want these videos to continue you have to deal with shit like that. "

^Or, you can just point to the original videos. They obviously exist with or without the presence/success of YT commentary channels.

A lot of the videos Donut breaks down are suggested to him by his donors on Twitch. 

Some of them he does himself, but he states quite often that video X was a popluar suggestion in his stream. If you don’t want to watch him break down vids that’s all you, but he makes these videos for people that pay him. Then he puts them in his channel. He’s not unique in this aspect, that’s a pretty big hallmark of almost all video reviewers. 

White cops shoot white man. 

"A lot of the videos Donut breaks down are suggested to him by his donors on Twitch. "

You're repeating yourself. The specific argument I was addressing was "If you want these videos to continue you have to deal with shit like that", which is just plain not true.

MojoSoDope - 
Altofsky -

Donut doesn't have a huge ego. Hes a former police officer who trys to bring the truth out about a lot of police videos where people try to act like the cop was wrong. He talks about the mentality of the cops in those situations and why the officer may have done what they did and how it's not always black and white. Ive met him a couple times, he's a good dude. 

You stick your face in front of the camera where it's not necessary... that's ego. Yuge.