Teen mom cancelled?

MTV has cancelled "Teen Mom".

At least MTV knows when to pull out...

I think you mean...aborted.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh Phone Post 3.0

What you did there......

I see it Phone Post 3.0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What will i watch now at 4am when i can't fall asleep?

Yeah boy Phone Post 3.0

oioisavvy - MTV has cancelled "Teen Mom".

At least MTV knows when to pull out...

Phone Post 3.0

KingJamesCodpiece - I want to pitch an extreme abortion show staring Dan Cortese to fill the vacant time slot.

A pregnant teen would be minding her own business, when out of nowhere, Dan Cortese swoops down on a hang glider and kicks them in the stomach with mountain climbing boots.

If it's too windy to hang glide, Dan could just run them over with a motocross bike.
If only they gave me more vote ups in a day! Legit lololololol! Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - Which one? Phone Post 3.0
The sad part is this is a legitimate question. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase - I think you mean...aborted.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh Phone Post 3.0
Winning. Phone Post 3.0

basswork - This is very good news, faith in humanity slightly restored Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't say that until you find out what they're replacing it with. This is MTV after all, every time you think they've hit a new low, they show you they can still go lower

sicko -
basswork - This is very good news, faith in humanity slightly restored Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't say that until you find out what they're replacing it with. This is MTV after all, every time you think they've hit a new low, they show you they can still go lower
You just inspired me a new thread. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase -
Lux Fixxins - Which one? Phone Post 3.0
The sad part is this is a legitimate question. Phone Post 3.0
Only teen mom 3. There is still teen mom 2

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4409269/ Phone Post 3.0

Most socially irresponsible bullshit show of all time. The only show that gives it a run for it's money is the one where they have the fat lady yelling at little girls and their attention whore mothers while all the little girls cry.

Who would have though we'd view the days of generically attractive sluts looks to hook up as some sort of moral high point in the history of a genre?

"We've got some exciting news for you, Teen Mom 2 fans! After much speculation, we can now confirm that our girls Jenelle Evans, Leah Messer, Kailyn Lowry, and Chelsea Houska are returning to their rightful place on our small screens. According to our friends at MTV, the show's highly-anticipated fifth season will premiere on Tuesday, January 21 at 10 p.m. ET. In other words, mark your calendars!"

MTV will likely replace it with "Pre-Teen Mom" and complete the descent into the abyss.