Teen Wrestler arrested for wrestling move

NOt sure if this has been mentnioned, but just saw this article. Is this the so- called " oil check" ???

Prosecutor offers deal to Fresno area teen wrestler

Associated Press
Posted: 12/08/2010 05:49:17 AM PST
Updated: 12/08/2010 05:49:18 AM PST

FRESNO -- Prosecutors have offered a deal to a California teen wrestler charged with sexual battery for ramming his fingers into the rectum of his high school opponent during a practice match.

The 17-year-old Clovis youth, who has been expelled by the school, faces trial in Fresno on Thursday.

Clovis police say the July penetration incident led to the charge, but defense lawyer Stephen Quade says the teenager used a legitimate wrestling move called the "butt drag."

The Fresno Bee says prosecutors met with Quade on Tuesday to offer a deal: The case would be dismissed if the teenager stayed out of trouble for several months. It would not require the youth to admit guilt.

But Quade says his client will likely reject the offer because he didn't do anything wrong.

Information from: The Fresno Bee, http://www.fresnobee.com

Future proctologist.

Just how deep did his fingers go? If he was knuckles deep then he crossed a line from folkstyle to turkish bathhouse.

And den dey eat da poo poo.

Clovis police say the July penetration incident led to the charge, but defense lawyer Stephen Quade says the teenager used a legitimate wrestling move called the "butt drag."

Gold.  Pure, unadulterated gold.

already posted, by ummmm.......ME

well, he will always have a home in mma

did he make his opponent smell his fingers afterwards? then it would be wrong. :D

Dana is reading this thread thinking this kid has a bright future on TUF

Vid? Phone Post

Wasn't there a fight in the UFC recently where some one did that? I'm sure I remember Rogan saying something about it. Isn't it illegal in MMA?

X_Rated - 
Tad Ghostal - Wasn't there a fight in the UFC recently where some one did that? I'm sure I remember Rogan saying something about it. Isn't it illegal in MMA?

more like slightly frowned upon

I'm sure there's a rule against entering orifices. If fish hooking is illegal surely oil checking is as well?

Yeah, see that is just fucked up. If you get past the first knuckle that is not reaching for a grip it's rape.

if you cant fishhook, why the hell can you asshook?

So gay.

compression shorts are your best defense against the butt drag

In HS we used to oil check each other all the time, it's just part of the game of dominance. Nothin gay about that.

Son of Neckbone - In HS we used to oil check each other all the time, it's just part of the game of dominance. Nothin gay about that.

Apart from the whole sticking your fingers in another dudes ass thing.

MotorBoater85 - 
Gold.  Pure, unadulterated gold.

why is that gold? it IS a legitimate move and it is called the butt drag. i take it you never wrestled.

oh, i just noticed you're a '10er, that explains it.