teenage BISPING in NHB fight (VID)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9lvTqvcZqY&feature=youtu.be

This just solidifies why he's so hated. Nice handshake buddy. Phone Post 3.0

Ultimate Tank Top Fighting.

fugdatshid - This just solidifies why he's so hated. Nice handshake buddy. Phone Post 3.0

He had already bowed.

nesdaM - Ultimate Tank Top Fighting.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

The bow replaced the handshake in these contests, Bisping did nothing wrong there. And he's only hated by a minority of moronic so-called fans because of his comments after one of his fights, made when he was still 'up' about being awarded a points victory that many feel he shouldn't have won.

He's been operating at a high level in MMA for years, has had some excellent fights, and puts his health on the line to entertain folks like the op. If that isn't enough for some folks to make up for those particlular comments he made, that says more about haters than it ever could about Bisping.

Submission by Strangle ... Lol Phone Post 3.0

^ I was LOLing at that too. Strangles son!

Other guy had silky pants. That's why he lost. Phone Post 3.0

My money is on the guy in the red tank top and black pants. Phone Post 3.0

That was sick, thanks op. Phone Post 3.0

pickula - The bow replaced the handshake in these contests, Bisping did nothing wrong there. And he's only hated by a minority of moronic so-called fans because of his comments after one of his fights, made when he was still 'up' about being awarded a points victory that many feel he shouldn't have won.

He's been operating at a high level in MMA for years, has had some excellent fights, and puts his health on the line to entertain folks like the op. If that isn't enough for some folks to make up for those particlular comments he made, that says more about haters than it ever could about Bisping.

That was ...... very well put.

Hecklah - 
fugdatshid - This just solidifies why he's so hated. Nice handshake buddy. Phone Post 3.0
Don't be mad because he ripped your tank top. Protect yourself at all times. Phone Post 3.0

Dude... Cut me some slack,that was my favorite pink tanktop. :(

House Boru - and that was awesome where the hell did you find that vid smags?
Now that you mention it, i forgot to give credit. I found it on the reddit mma page. I saw it hadn't been posted here and thought you guys might of liked it! Credit to reddit Phone Post 3.0

2:30 and i missed the rest shaking my head.

I know the fight is live and you don't "have" to shake hands but when its this obvious... super weak.

DP Grand Prix - 2:30 and i missed the rest shaking my head.

I know the fight is live and you don't "have" to shake hands but when its this obvious... super weak.

Folks bowed instead of shaking hands in KSBO events, it was the established 'code' of behaviour. Hardly anyone did the handshake. Bisping did nothing wrong, get over it.

I understand that in these competitions that you don't really handshake. I have no problem with the initial kick, it was a misunderstanding. He did look to exploit that though. I don't like him because he spit at someone. Unforgivable, Bisping, Robby Alomar, Romanowski - classless animals. Nevermind the remarks Bisping made about Belcher, or that he has been overrated his whole career. He may have edged Hamill in two of those rounds but the one round he lost should have been a 10 - 8 round easily. Phone Post 3.0

Woah, rape choke, cool. Phone Post