Teenage Boy Gets Greenlit @ Mikes Gym - OUCH

Training Muay Thai in Holland, is not for the faint hearted. Watch 2mins and 22sec into the video and see how no mercy is shown towards the kid by the much larger pro fighter

http://youtu.be/sYhUC2uQR7I?t=2m22s

What a cunt Phone Post 3.0

lol, lets put the bigger pros against smaller newbs! They'll learn so much.

. Phone Post 3.0

And after dropping the boy with a knee to the body, he just turns his back on him and walks away.

That wasn't all that bad Phone Post 3.0

How rude.

Wasn't that bad. You guys need to visit more striking gyms.

The video description says it's a pro sparring session.

In Phone Post 3.0

Its like that in all of the dutch gyms. If you show up for the pro sparring class, you will recieve no quarter, its kill or be killed

where is the incident?

2mins and 22sec into the video

Thats no green light bro!

I don't mind a good green light to the body. Head. Another matter Phone Post 3.0

I think the lad with the dreads is Fernando Groenhart - younger brother of Murthel. There was some good footage going around a while back of those two sparring hard. Paul Daley sightings throughout as well!

That was an average hard sparring session in one of the worlds premiere thai boxing gyms. It's tough and hard, but so are those guys. This is normal stuff for professional boxers and kickboxers. Just like the video from tiger muay thai.

This and MMA is a very tough sport, it's not just "the gentle art" and "the safest sport in the world". It's still full contact fighting! Phone Post 3.0

rumble_fish - Wasn't that bad. You guys need to visit more striking gyms.

It's a pro class at an elite gym with world class fighters. rumble is right.

Fabes -
rumble_fish - Wasn't that bad. You guys need to visit more striking gyms.

It's a pro class at an elite gym with world class fighters. rumble is right.

Indeed.... No green light in my opinion. New guy wants to come in and become a fighter in a top level gym you will get tested. It's a gut check to see if he will come back and show himself worthy of training g with guys who have dedicated their lives to fighting.... Good/great fighters need dedicated training partners. Phone Post 3.0

Green light? I seen warm ups! Me and my boys land 10 head kicks each on each other before every session to toughen our chins! Phone Post 3.0