Teep Teep. Is the 1-2 Push kick a good combo?

So Teep with left leg then after that knocks them back teep with the right leg or vice versa!?

Is that a good combo to use?

This really tall guy use it on me in sparring and it caught me off guard lol

Also how much more powerful is the rear teep than the front teep? Give a rough %. Why is it more powerful?

Why does buakapaw when he x2 and tripples and quadruples the teep does he always do it with the same leg and the front left leg?

Thanks!

I personally wouldn't use it as a combo like that. Maybe I would teep then throw a round kick. I also tend tonise my teep to keep sparring partner out of range Phone Post 3.0

^^ exactly. It's a range weapon - either to put them into your kicking range or to back them up (briefly) to set up a counter. Phone Post 3.0

In Muay Thai it's effective for points but unless you knock your opponent to the ground, teeps don't really do that much damage. In sparring it's cool but in a fight, not so much. Phone Post 3.0

Offensive teep is more to set up things than do damage. So a L teep R teep might be an awesome double set up from a flying knee or something, but by itself does not do a lot of damage. L teep R low kick is pretty high precentage.

First one to the body and second one to the chops. Won't knock the guy out but will piss him off. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

Offensive teep is more to set up things than do damage. So a L teep R teep might be an awesome double set up from a flying knee or something, but by itself does not do a lot of damage. L teep R low kick is pretty high precentage.

I love this technique. I find it effective to throw a left hook, right cross behind it. It always felt natural body mechanics wise and keeps it simple. Phone Post 3.0