Teeth Place Humans in Asia 20k yrs Early --80k yrs

Fossil teeth place humans in Asia '20,000 years early'

nsbm - "This is 20,000 years earlier than the widely accepted "Out of Africa" migration that led to the successful peopling of the globe by our species."

Out of Africa isn't really widely accepted, but it sure fit good with the PC "were all the same" nonsense
What is the prevailing theory currently?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Aliens Phone Post 3.0

These are the same people that believe they are descenents of homo erectus

nsbm - "This is 20,000 years earlier than the widely accepted "Out of Africa" migration that led to the successful peopling of the globe by our species."

Out of Africa isn't really widely accepted, but it sure fit good with the PC "were all the same" nonsense

Dont forget "Mitochondrial Eve"where every human alive can be traced back to one single person.

nsbm - I didn't turn it into a PC issue, the push to deny the concept of race did. Mostly in academia. Pretty well documented.

I bet you don't even know the evidence for the out of Africa theory do you?

CyborgRoyce -
nsbm - I didn't turn it into a PC issue, the push to deny the concept of race did. Mostly in academia. Pretty well documented.

I bet you don't even know the evidence for the out of Africa theory do you?
Humans evolved from Meryl Streep and Robert Redford? Phone Post 3.0

maybe humans came from asia.

Mark1 -
nsbm - "This is 20,000 years earlier than the widely accepted "Out of Africa" migration that led to the successful peopling of the globe by our species."

Mark Phone Post 3.0
I would like to know as well. Phone Post 3.0

Arglebargle BBC 4eva - 
Mark1 -

Mark Phone Post 3.0
I would like to know as well. Phone Post 3.0

this.

I just think it's amusing that anyone from China was ever called Erectus.

nsbm - "This is 20,000 years earlier than the widely accepted "Out of Africa" migration that led to the successful peopling of the globe by our species."

wether or not we are all one depends on the level of magnification we view the issue with. we can say that on one level, perhaps human species are from different trees; but on another level, we are all earthlings at the end of the day.

Rumble Young Man Rumble -

Someone is seriously turning this into a "PC" issue? This a new level of retardation
It's not worth arguing with these fucking mouthbreathers. Phone Post 3.0