Teixeira blames ‘rough’ weight cut for Loss 2 Phil

Yeah and I'm sure Phil's cut was super easy. Have you seen the size of him ffs? Phone Post 3.0

Tex stop with the excuses. You lost fair and square, dominated from beginning to end. People lost alot of money with your uninspired performance. You had plenty of time to rest and get ready for this fight between your last fight. You gave up. Plain and simple. Good win for Phil. Tex you aren't what we thought you were. Train harder next time, and work your way back up. Phone Post 3.0

Don_Dada - Yeah and I'm sure Phil's cut was super easy. Have you seen the size of him ffs? Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

NewOldTRT09er - I saw him in the UFC embedded vid during the cut and he was the most cheerful motherfucker in the room. Cracking jokes with Aldo and co.

Bad cut my ass. Bad ass-raking in the cage more like it. What's crazy it Davis beat him far more comprehensively than Bones did.

I'm really starting to think DC is gonna school Bones. He'll eat some shots getting inside but once he gets a hold of Bones he won't let him breath. If Jones loses the first 2 rounds he will panic and could get finished. Phone Post 3.0
Was about to say this he looked very relaxed and happy in those embeddeds Phone Post 3.0

BeatonHauff -
KnockoutThoughts - Tex stop with the excuses. You lost fair and square, dominated from beginning to end. People lost alot of money with your uninspired performance. You had plenty of time to rest and get ready for this fight between your last fight. You gave up. Plain and simple. Good win for Phil. Tex you aren't what we thought you were. Train harder next time, and work your way back up. Phone Post 3.0

Why are you writing a personal message to Glover
Because like Cyborg said, more fighters know about this place than we think. On the off chance that he stumbles in after making his excuses to see what the masses are saying, I want him to fully understand that the lame excuse didn't catch any ground. Even with people like me who had full confidence in his abilities prior to that fight. He showed me a fighter willing to lay down that night. Last time I will drop a dime on Glover. He isn't what I thought he was. Phone Post 3.0

Did Tex just come out and say this is why i lost, of was he responding to reporters that asked him about his cut?

"What's crazy it Davis beat him far more comprehensively than Bones did."

Bones fucked up his arm and beat him up for 5 rounds. Davis took him down a bunch.

Caught the Brazilian Flu it looks like Phone Post 3.0

Bunch of keyboard warriors talking shit about excuses when they've never had to deal with any of the hardships a pro fighter has to deal with. Nice. Phone Post 3.0

problem with Glover is his age and lack of speed...he doesnt have enough time to bridge the gap in his wrestling to be able to compete against guys like Jones, Davis and Rashad..he will get wrestlefucked every time..Glover just isnt a great all-around fighter imo...he has good power but what else does he have in his toolshed?

On the embedded show during fight week he was talking about how he does virtually nothing during the week leading up to his fights.

So, hmmmm.... Phone Post 3.0

Bry Bry - problem with Glover is his age and lack of speed...he doesnt have enough time to bridge the gap in his wrestling to be able to compete against guys like Jones, Davis and Rashad..he will get wrestlefucked every time..Glover just isnt a great all-around fighter imo...he has good power but what else does he have in his toolshed?
Ehhh one of the best jou jitsu games in the division? The reason he could be so successful on the feet was because not many people wanted to grapple with him. Phone Post 3.0

good think no one else has ever blamed the lose on the dieting.

I like Bjs and Pens

Card -

Brazzerlians IMO Phone Post 3.0

Just think if Phil fought glover for the title fight all them years ago he would have fought jones by now haha. Glover has only beat Bader in the top ten and that was luck he was never meant to be in their with jones. How he lasted so long i really don't kbow Phone Post 3.0

DanTheCan - You guys are band wagon fags. I'd bet Glover KOS Phil at least 5/10 Times.

He didn't make an excuse. Only leaked the truth. I've never seen Glover so tired.

Why don't you shit talkers take a fight? Try to out wrestle Glover you keyboard savages. Glover would fuck you then fuck your girlfriend cause he ain't no mother fucker Phone Post 3.0
Nobody on here has said they could beat up Glover.... Phone Post 3.0

Card -

Gold!!! Phone Post 3.0

It was a long flight down there and he got a lot of reading done.

ThisIsWhyWeCantHaveNiceThings - 
Bry Bry - problem with Glover is his age and lack of speed...he doesnt have enough time to bridge the gap in his wrestling to be able to compete against guys like Jones, Davis and Rashad..he will get wrestlefucked every time..Glover just isnt a great all-around fighter imo...he has good power but what else does he have in his toolshed?
Ehhh one of the best jou jitsu games in the division? The reason he could be so successful on the feet was because not many people wanted to grapple with him. Phone Post 3.0

yeah you are right, Glover is a huge threat on the ground..he has come close to subbing so many guys in the Ufc..oh wait...