Teixeira to receive title fight w/ impressive next

DoomFarmer - 
LILBROCK -
lilbrian46 - Glover is the only Brazillian that doesn't get instant respect on thr UG, because he"s linked to Chuck.

I think he gets a ton of respect. I like him, he's very good, and seems like a great guy (loved how excited he got when he won with Tyson in the crowd).

However, he hasn't beat top competition yet. Take a look at Sherdog's top 10 ranked LHW's. Not only has he not beat anyone on that list, he's never fought anyone on the list. Bader is #10 so at least he'll have that, but still.
He hasn't beat top competition because Zuffa has shit the bed with matchmaking.

Who's fault is that?

Also, the UG would write off any win against "top competition" due to them being past their primes at this point. It's all old guard.

Zuffa protected Gus from Glover.

They need to let him smash the fuck out of Davis first to shut people's mouths.

Zuffa and their rush to have Jones mow through the entire LHW division have turned the situation at 205 into a joke. You can't hold that against Glover. Phone Post 3.0

Agree and never said it was Glovers fault, but that doesn't change the fact he hasn't faced top competition.

Regarding Gus, the UFC hasn't protected him at all. In 8 UFC fights, he's fought Davis, Thiago, Shogun, and was matched up with Mousasi. I'd love to see Glover fight any of those guys, or any of the others in the top 10.

Allen Hood - He is the man that's goin to beat Jon. Phone Post 3.0

UG in the last three years:

Jones has never faced a wrestler like Bader, he'll lose.

Jones submits Bader

Lucky.  Jones has nothing for Shogun though. Shogun will whoop that ass.

Jones beats the hell out of Shogun

Shogun is old and shot.  Jones needs to fight someone with power.  Rampage will KO his ass.

Jones submits Rampage

It's that damn reach!  Jones needs to fight someone who is a true mystical master.  MACHIDA!  He will EASILY defeat Jones.

Jones submits Machida

Dude got lucky.  DID YOU SEE THAT ONE PUNCH MACHIDA LANDED IN ROUND 1?  HE WAS OWNING HIM.  Jones will lose to Rashad EASILY since Rashad knows his style.

Jones dominates Rashad

Uh, the next guy to fight Jones will be the man to beat him...

lilbrian46 - Glover is the only Brazillian that doesn't get instant respect on thr UG, because he"s linked to Chuck.
Glover gets plenty of respect here, people have been calling for him to get a title shot on the UG since before he beat Rampage. I respect the hell out of him and I hope he takes it to Jones if he beats Bader. I think you are saying this because....

YOU no hespect Glover Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - Lmfao he's not getting past Bader. Phone Post 3.0
What's your beef with Glover?

Power in his hands. Submissions. Humble guy. Finishes most of his fights. Friendly as hell.

What's not to like? Phone Post 3.0
It's not a beef, brother.

I can see Glover for what he is: another skilled boxer with a ground game to match. The problem isn't his skills. It's his cardio.

Bader will do to him what he did to Rampage in Japan. Glover will undoubtedly have his moments, but in the end, Bader outshines and outlasts Glover on route to a unanimous decision.

Glover has nothing for Jones. Phone Post 3.0

Hope it's true, but I always wait til pen is put to paper for title shots.

Cause it's not like Dana has never re-negged on giving someone a title shot....

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
DoomFarmer -

Power in his hands. Submissions. Humble guy. Finishes most of his fights. Friendly as hell.

I can see Glover for what he is: another skilled boxer with a ground game to match. The problem isn't his skills. It's his cardio.

Bader will do to him what he did to Rampage in Japan. Glover will undoubtedly have his moments, but in the end, Bader outshines and outlasts Glover on route to a unanimous decision.

Glover Ko's Bader, man. Badly. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
DoomFarmer -

You just said he has good boxing skills with a ground game to match, then you say he has nothing for Bader??

That's a bit confusing.... Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts -
yellow wrkahlc is dead -
DoomFarmer -

You just said he has good boxing skills with a ground game to match, then you say he has nothing for Bader??

That's a bit confusing.... Phone Post 3.0
Nothing for JONES, brother.

Like I said, he'll have his moments against Bader, but Ryan still wrestles him for 3 rounds.

And Doombunny, we shall see, fren. Phone Post 3.0

Can you guys educate me on why you think glover will win against jones? He seems like a little better version of rampage and jones beat rampage without too much trouble. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly like glovers chances stylistically. Regardless if he wins or not he won't get stopped which is going to make it interesting. Phone Post 3.0

91W209 - Can you guys educate me on why you think glover will win against jones? He seems like a little better version of rampage and jones beat rampage without too much trouble. Phone Post 3.0

See epwars post

NickDiaz209 - Ryan bader is gonna KO him then jones next ! Phone Post 3.0
Hahahahahahahaha you are an actual idiot Phone Post 3.0

NickDiaz209 - Ryan bader is gonna KO him then jones next ! Phone Post 3.0
Legit LOL VTFU Phone Post 3.0

91W209 - Can you guys educate me on why you think glover will win against jones? He seems like a little better version of rampage and jones beat rampage without too much trouble. Phone Post 3.0
He has decent boxing, decent wrestling but a dominating top game. I can't see him being KOd or submitted, if glover gets on top somehow (unlikely I know) then I doubt jones would see the round out before being subbed. Phone Post 3.0

Glover's BJJ is on a different level to JJs. Rampage had been training sub defence for 10y and that fight took place on the feet IIRC. Jones got armbarred and postured?! It would be interesting to see JJ on his back. I doubt Glover's the man to put him there but I think if he does he is a high level BB with a dominating top game, he could finish it. Phone Post 3.0

I hate this 'impressive win' tag. They really just need to lay it out clearly number one contender fight.

Arlovskis Chin - 
91W209 - Can you guys educate me on why you think glover will win against jones? He seems like a little better version of rampage and jones beat rampage without too much trouble. Phone Post 3.0
He has decent boxing, decent wrestling but a dominating top game. I can't see him being KOd or submitted, if glover gets on top somehow (unlikely I know) then I doubt jones would see the round out before being subbed. Phone Post 3.0

Glover is more than just a decent boxer. He throws good hands yes, but he all around muay thai is real good. Also, his wresting is more than decent. He was on the Brazilian national team and his MMA wrestling is excellent. 75% on his TD's in the UFC with 100% TD defense.

I just find the UG's collective stance on Glover really odd.

He seems like a guy that everyone would e on board with.

I suppose Jones ability has just made everyone really cynical and unimpressed with anything less than that sort of dominance.

The downside of having such a dominant champ. Phone Post 3.0

I have no problem with Glover, the man puts on exciting fights and is nice. So if he ends up fighting Jon, im excited for thatfight. However, i don't see how pwople can say, without an ounce of doubt, that if Glover hits Jon, its lights out. How do people draw these conclusions? Has Jon ever been hurt or rocked on his feet? No. Who's to say he doesnt have an iron chin? Or why do people think he'll get subbed? Because hes gotten caught once by Vitor?The guy hasnt been taken down before, hasnt really shown a weakness, how do people think he'll lose?

epwar -
Allen Hood - He is the man that's goin to beat Jon. Phone Post 3.0

UG in the last three years:

Jones has never faced a wrestler like Bader, he'll lose.

Jones submits Bader

Lucky.  Jones has nothing for Shogun though. Shogun will whoop that ass.

Jones beats the hell out of Shogun

Shogun is old and shot.  Jones needs to fight someone with power.  Rampage will KO his ass.

Jones submits Rampage

It's that damn reach!  Jones needs to fight someone who is a true mystical master.  MACHIDA!  He will EASILY defeat Jones.

Jones submits Machida

Dude got lucky.  DID YOU SEE THAT ONE PUNCH MACHIDA LANDED IN ROUND 1?  HE WAS OWNING HIM.  Jones will lose to Rashad EASILY since Rashad knows his style.

Jones dominates Rashad

Uh, the next guy to fight Jones will be the man to beat him...

You missed out vitor...... In your shit little story Phone Post 3.0