Teixeira to receive title fight w/ impressive next

I dont think we have seen the best out of glover yet in the ufc... jones is a beast but i think it will be a good fight ! Phone Post

thatkidrichard91 - I have no problem with Glover, the man puts on exciting fights and is nice. So if he ends up fighting Jon, im excited for thatfight. However, i don't see how pwople can say, without an ounce of doubt, that if Glover hits Jon, its lights out. How do people draw these conclusions? Has Jon ever been hurt or rocked on his feet? No. Who's to say he doesnt have an iron chin? Or why do people think he'll get subbed? Because hes gotten caught once by Vitor?The guy hasnt been taken down before, hasnt really shown a weakness, how do people think he'll lose?
It's simple...people just want to see it happen,

Eventually we get tired of seeing one sided blowouts with absolutely zero competition exhibited.

Glover has a certain grit about him that the other guys at 205 do not have.

He is technical but also has a brawling style that I suspect will fare better against Jones than these other guys that come in there and stand in front of Jones and state at him letting him be creative etc.

Jones recently said Bonnar was his toughest matchup, Glover stylistically is the closest to Bonnar than anyone Jones has faced since. Does that mean anything? No, but I like his chances far more than anyone else Jones has fought or has left to fight.

Zuffa has done a fucking terrible job of building up fresh blood at LHW, they have sat around and played musical chairs with the old guard in pointless matchups and left an legitimate and exciting prospect in Glover out in the cold by not giving him matches that can truly showcase what he is capable of.

We should have seen Gustaffson vs. Glover in a title eliminator...now we get Glover vs.Bader, and when Glover wins, the same faction of cynics will merely shrug off his win because "It's just Bader."

Truly a mismanagement on Zuffas part. Phone Post 3.0

It has to be Glover who else could it be? Shogun, Machida, and Henderson are all coming off losses. There will be plenty of time for rematches but right now (after Gus) Glover is the only fight that makes any sense

whoever said Glover would lose to Bader like Rampage lost to Bader.........LOL

and let's not forget that Jones got his first title shot after beating Ryan Bader. Jones was also 10 years younger with less experience.

Glover is as ready as he will ever be, let's fucking see it.

Buckle -
epwar -
Allen Hood - He is the man that's goin to beat Jon. Phone Post 3.0

UG in the last three years:

Jones has never faced a wrestler like Bader, he'll lose.

Jones submits Bader

Lucky.  Jones has nothing for Shogun though. Shogun will whoop that ass.

Jones beats the hell out of Shogun

Shogun is old and shot.  Jones needs to fight someone with power.  Rampage will KO his ass.

Jones submits Rampage

It's that damn reach!  Jones needs to fight someone who is a true mystical master.  MACHIDA!  He will EASILY defeat Jones.

Jones submits Machida

Dude got lucky.  DID YOU SEE THAT ONE PUNCH MACHIDA LANDED IN ROUND 1?  HE WAS OWNING HIM.  Jones will lose to Rashad EASILY since Rashad knows his style.

Jones dominates Rashad

Uh, the next guy to fight Jones will be the man to beat him...

You missed out vitor...... In your shit little story Phone Post 3.0
How's it a shit story? It happened. Phone Post 3.0

Aaah, the old "impressive" stipulation. Welcome to the WWE, I mean UFC.

Only machida can beat jones Phone Post 3.0

NickDiaz209 - Y'all doubting Ryan Bader, 2014 LHW Champ!! Phone Post 3.0

I like your thinking. Phone Post

RyanBaderGOAT -
NickDiaz209 - Y'all doubting Ryan Bader, 2014 LHW Champ!! Phone Post 3.0

I like your thinking. Phone Post

My God, these SN's. Phone Post 3.0

Zed Wayne Zed - Good.

Glover has been fighting for years, in all sorts of small shows, always brings it, and this would be a HUGE milestone for him.

This guy deserves it with a strong performance, and I'd pay to see it.

Glover is a beast.  I love his fights against Kingsbury and Maldonado.

MartialArtsMixed - Only machida can beat jones Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, don't hold your breathe. Phone Post 3.0