Tell me a gym to train at in so cal

Tomorrow is the last day i can really train while in cali and I wanted to hear of some quality gyms to train at. Im in oceanside which is a hour away from san diego. Ive been to alliance mma and team quest so far. Thanks UG! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Reign is north about 40 minutes.

Take the 5 get off at Lake Forest. Google is your friend. Phone Post 3.0

when you get home Brandon make sure you post your pics here. Those I saw are pretty damn cool dude.

glad youre having fun out here

RickStorm -

when you get home Brandon make sure you post your pics here. Those I saw are pretty damn cool dude.

I will rick! Yea having a blast. Phone Post 3.0

GregBell - You want a good workout maybe pick up some new things go see Antonio McKee.
Gym name? Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Trying to get in to the pro practices if possible. Phone Post 3.0

AOJ the Mendez bros. Phone Post 3.0

Rein or Victory MMA Phone Post 3.0

Check out undisputed in north park ca, Barrett yoshida is the jits coach Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

You in SD ? Phone Post 3.0

Sequoyah Sandford -
GregBell - You want a good workout maybe pick up some new things go see Antonio McKee.
Gym name? Phone Post 3.0
The bodyshop,in Lakewood, CA. It's 2 hrs from where you're at though. He's always at the gym though, so you'll catch him there. Phone Post 3.0

The Inosanto Academy, Gokor Chivichian and Gene LeBell's school, Erik Paulson's Combat Submission Wrestling, and JJ & Rigan Machado's places.  You'll have to google each of them for school locations/ directions/ etc.  So Cal is full of amazing talent.

If you want to work on your boxing or kick boxing you can come to Long Beach. Long Beach United Boxing Club. The technical boxing coach is Liz Q. She was part of the USA team back in the day. She's a pure boxer, very legit and old school. Doug does the kickboxing, he's good at what he does.

If you want to spar with a legit HW boxer(I don't know your height or weight, but) I can definitely go out and workout with you. Either way, good luck! Phone Post 3.0

Box n burn in santa monica Phone Post 3.0

If I lived in LA, I'd train at Dynamix every day. 

Blackline. It's in north county. Phone Post 3.0

garrote - Blackline. It's in north county. Phone Post 3.0
http://blacklinetrainingcenter.com Phone Post 3.0

Paulson's CSW in Fullerton.