Tell me about Amazing Red

I just started watching some ROH matches and really like the Amazing Red. I saw a few of his matches with Low-Ki (Senshi) in the old NWATNA and a match of his with Paul London that was awesome.

Where is Amazing Red now?????

And on a side note I didn't realize how good ROH was until watching Colt Cabana and CM Punk (I got the link from another thread).....I've been hooked ever since.

I haven't seen much of Red in the past few years. I know he had a really bad knee injury a few years back, but he came back from that and wrestled in TNA again briefly, then fell of the map. I enjoyed Red's stuff for the most part, but he was incredibly spotty. Mostly flippity moves and little mat work or psychology.

As for ROH, it's been the best company going for the past few years. If you like Red's style, get some more ROH with Jack Evans and Matt Sydal

I could tell that Red was all about the spots but I really enjoyed the matches I've seen so far. I watched some of Mat Sydal matches last night and really enjoyed them as well.

Thanks for the feed back

OK! What ever happened to the S.A.T.'S (Jose and Joel Maximo)?

"Grizz I had the great pleasure of watching Sydal grow as a wrestler and work him on the odd occasion"

Thats awesome. I've only been watching him since he came to ROH, seen him live a few times too, and he's gotten better and better every time I've seen him. I just got some DVD's of his tour with Dragon Gate also. He has fast become one of my favorite workers around...behind Colt Cabana of course

"OK! What ever happened to the S.A.T.'S (Jose and Joel Maximo)?"

They work the NY/NJ area indys, last I heard they also have their own wrestling school with Amazing Red(they're cousins).

"And on a side note I didn't realize how good ROH was until watching Colt Cabana and CM Punk (I got the link from another thread).....I've been hooked ever since."

ROH is the shit. Gotta take credit for the Punk's last match with Colt link. Anyways I wish they'd come out to California. I mean if they can go to the UK and draw a crowd, I'm sure they could get people to come out in CA, especially since Joe is from Huntington Beach, CA.

As much as I enjoy Sydal I don't believe he has a ***** match. Joe, Punk, and DO Fixer/Bloodgen are the only five star matches.

"Anyways I wish they'd come out to California"

You can usually find plenty of ROH guys on the PWG shows out in Cali