Tell me about bkfc subscription

I’ve been watching free prelims on YouTube of the last several bkfc events. I had seen a handful of fights, but man there’s some real slobberknockers and great fights!

I think it’s $5 for a subscription which it sounds like gives access to all past fights as well as live events. Sounds great. My main question is, if I subscribe am I able to watch the fights on tv or computer or is it just on my phone?

Btw If you want an entertaining fight, watch the bkfc 33 prelims on YouTube. The fight that starts at about 38 minutes is awesome

2 Likes

Watch the fights on whatever you are able to install the BKTV app on and stream wherever, whenever.

Been subscribed since the beginning more or less, never an issue just tons and tons of crszy bare knuckle fights.

3 Likes

It is a great deal, I have the bktv app on a couple of TV’s.

1 Like

I never got the app to work on my Fire TV. Each time I tried to watch a PPV fight, it wanted my login credentials, then said I already was subscribed. Could never get out of that loop even after contacting BKFC and Amazon.

1 Like

Best deal in combat sports. Got the app for AppleTV.

2 Likes

Best subscription service I have, guaranteed at least 1 event a month, watch it on the app, your browser.

1 Like

Subscribed shortly after posting this. Watched a few events, enjoyed it. Now, I’ve hit a point where for whatever reason, it’s freezing up very often to the point it’s unwatchable. It seems to be only certain events. For instance I seem to be able to watch the free prelims from last night, but not the main card.

The other thing I’m finding, the user interface is pretty poor. It should be very easy to find and watch the events in order, and it’s not. The videos are very random.

It’s not worth it. Crack stream it

You must be confusing this thread with a UFC PPV thread.

2 Likes

Is it on your tv or phone?

My buddy had a lot of issues too

He had a really old router and once he replaced it, worked perfectly

It’s only $5 a month
Can’t beat it if you like fights, even if you only catch 1 a month.

1 Like

I’ve been having trouble with the app on my tv freezing too, & cust. Service doesn’t exist.
But my computer works fine.

Might be your router