tell me about detox

Thanks. very angry looking this morning. i researched the skin things on the web, such as all the staph business, MRSA,etc, nothing resembles this. i have been under a tremendous amount of stress lately, and wonder if this could be related. i am older, and understand my body reacts to alot of stuff differently. i haven't been training because of work and holidays, so really doubt it is martial arts related. i wonder if my dog, who is a great dog, but he is nasty gave me something. he is outdoor guy. heard animals can hook you up with some dandy infections.

Thanks. very angry looking this morning. i researched the skin things on the web, such as all the staph business, MRSA,etc, nothing resembles this. i have been under a tremendous amount of stress lately, and wonder if this could be related. i am older, and understand my body reacts to alot of stuff differently. i haven't been training because of work and holidays, so really doubt it is martial arts related. i wonder if my dog, who is a great dog, but he is nasty gave me something. he is outdoor guy. heard animals can hook you up with some dandy infections.