Tell me about Dominican people

I see some of them look like they are half black and some of them don't look black at all.

I overheard a conversation today I had a couple of New Yorkers talking about how horrible Puerto Rican people were but that they did not mind Dominican people. They seem hard to tell apart.

What's the deal with them? Phone Post 3.0

When I lived in NY, I'd hear Puerto Ricans make a lot of racial jokes about Dominicans. Phone Post 3.0

When I was in Puerto Rico I heard a lot of Dominicans fucked New Yorkers. Phone Post 3.0

OP, serious question. Do you find it difficult to understand that black Americans run the color scheme from pastey white to midnight black and everything in between?

When Dominicans fucked me, I'd hear Puerto Rican songs in my head. Phone Post 3.0

Culturally... I'd say most compare them to Africans vs black americans

I dated a Dominicana that was black. Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - When Dominicans fucked me, I'd hear Puerto Rican songs in my head. Phone Post 3.0
Was this in New York? Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Naturalized Dominican Citizen. AMA

They're excellent barbers. Whenever I have a hot date, I head to Washington heights to get a top notch haircut. Oh, and they listen to this horrible music called "bachata". Horrible horrible noise. Phone Post 3.0

What's it like having a country like Haiti next door? Do Haitians hate Dominicans and vice versa? Phone Post 3.0

I work with a Dominican kid from New York. He's cool other than the fact that he has a lot of false confidence. He also Identifies as Haitian Phone Post 3.0

_backfist -
JJSFC - What's it like having a country like Haiti next door? Do Haitians hate Dominicans and vice versa? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah we hate those fucks. We're pretty poor but they're even worse. They always try to cross over to try and make a better living. Phone Post
Am I right in thinking Dominicans are generally light-skinned and Haitians are Wesley Snipes shade and speak French? Is there any mixing with Haitians and Dominicans?

It's always intrigued me that two countries could be so different on a tiny piece of land. Phone Post 3.0

_backfist -
JJSFC - What's it like having a country like Haiti next door? Do Haitians hate Dominicans and vice versa? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah we hate those fucks. We're pretty poor but they're even worse. They always try to cross over to try and make a better living. Phone Post
Good info Backfist. Phone Post 3.0

_backfist -
pat barrys shorts - I work with a Dominican kid from New York. He's cool other than the fact that he has a lot of false confidence. He also Identifies as Haitian Phone Post 3.0
Fake Dominican. We call those bota raza which means race traitor. Phone Post
You sir just gave me some good ammo for Monday. MOAR PLEASE Phone Post 3.0

The woman are very curvy but they tend to be very hairy. They have to shave pretty much every day. Phone Post 3.0

the DR is the thailand of the west

;-) Phone Post 3.0

The big guy on the left is my SAA he is from the DR. I see them more like Cubans almost in the way they look kinky hair etc.
This photo was us goofing around at my daughters 15th birthday party

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1003991_10201625839595905_80627904_n.jpg

one of my closest friends is dominican and pretty black. there was an RA at my college that was dominican and look white . . . but holy fuck the ass on her. 

_backfist -
SmileyNY1985 - The woman are very curvy but they tend to be very hairy. They have to shave pretty much every day. Phone Post 3.0
That's not true. I don't know what kinds of Dominicans you're fucking but the women aren't hairy at all. Phone Post
Tell one to not shave for 2 days then get back to me. Phone Post 3.0