Tell me about Millenia

J Miller is welcome back anytime, but next time he has to wear shorts. He take No GI a little too far

R,

You're no longer at Shingu's?

milleniajiujitsu.com

who's Mac Danzig? is that Romie Aram? I look forward to training there one of these days.

"who's Mac Danzig? is that Romie Aram?" No, Mac Danzig is Mac Danzig

Yes, I am an instructor at Millennia (sp?) and have also instructed Gabriel Ruedigeron (sp?) how to shave properly and how to insert a spork into romaine lettuce. I did not, however, teach him to make love to women, only monkies.

No... all kidding aside, yes, "jacketwrestler" is correct, I am Romie Aram. The only thing is that I am 3 years younger, have a different fighting style, weigh 30 lbs less, am about ten shades paler, and I'm actually a different person, but other than that, I am definitly Romie Aram.

Millennia is the best no-gi/fighting gym in greater LA..

Seriously, Thanks, Phil and Andre for the kind words...

Merry Xmas Gabe

Millenia is good. Drugs are Bad

LOL @ Mac...what's up pimp, I'll probably be calling again soon to see how things are.

Happy Holidays from the armpit of the PA.

Note: Due to lack of interest Greensburg has been cancelled...

I would train at Millennia if I weren't allergic to that 909/959 Pomona air. :P

Mac's lying, he is Romie, and the best fighter that hasnt gotten a shot yet.

When i first started training with Mac i had no intenetions of fighting i just wanted to get into shape
however Mac has forced me to fight and told me if i didn't i would be ridiculed and called a pussy =)
J/K

While Millenia is to far for me to drive to train everyday, I ahve been training with Mac for a year and half and or so and i can say that everything that has been said about him is true, especailly about him being the best fighter who hasn't been given a shot yet

cool. yeah i figured it was dumb to ask you back, i would never roll with a new tat anyway...

whats the name of that place?

thx

Didnt Romie fight in the UFC already?

strasser

Fletch, I was going to do it, but I thought it would be better to not

Yes, Romie fought in the UFC, but Mac Aram hasnt had his shot yet