Tell me about Ron Waterman

internet tkd....bwahhhhhhhhhahahahha

you can keep your knowledge.......

rex

90% of the Waterman Ricco fight was Waterman taking Ricco down, not punching him, then Ricco opening up his guard, trying to get Waterman to (try) to take his back.

Waterman sat in almost back control, with one leg out, afraid Ricco would do something.

Max

I wouldn't call Waterman "extremely" strong or anything, from the descriptions I have heard of him tearing phone books in half and bending steel pipes, well we all know that the average poster on the UG can do all that......

;)

He spreads the word of God by destroying his opponent's rotator cuffs and elbow ligaments with keylocks.

Ron is a GREAT guy!

I've had the chance to train with him several times.

HUGE guy. TOO strong! I was like a monkey on his back and whenever I locked up an armbar, he just picked me up and started spinning me around til' I was dizzy and had to let it go....Bastid!

What do you want today..? SPinning slams by Waterman or low leg kicks from Ludwig..? Hmmmmm.....

That was Phylis Lee his manager and the God-Mother of MMA.

Waterman worked off his back in the fight with Randleman in pride. He eventually swept Randleman and then got him with the what BAS calls "the figure four" which is the americana to some.

I don't like the style of fights he gets into, he lots like he should completely dominate a fight, but then seems to let the fight come to him. His fights are slow, because of his dominate ground control, he takes his time in setting up the sub. There is not much stand up, and if there is then he is on the bad end of it.

lol @ the KKMs talking shit to ferox13