Tell me about the dolce diet.

What is it exactly and what does he recommend for eating. Ext ext. thanks ug. Phone Post 3.0

It works. I went from really fat, to skinny fat. Phone Post 3.0

What was the diet that's what I would like to know. Specifics. I hear on here about bro science and yada yada. What I wanted was what it is Thanks for the response Phone Post 3.0

The dolce diet just gives you recipes for meals. No information on why it's good for you, but it works.

I read some of his stuff and from what I recall:

1) Eat healthy food.
2) You're not a body builder so don't eat like one.

It's literally just the Paleo diet. Phone Post 3.0

It works great! He's got a bunch of good recipes. I did the ufc fit in combination with the dolce diet. The first week I swear I was more defined. Granted i was 5'11 177lbs, so I wasn't fat, I just started it to see if I could lean out a little bit. By god did it work great. By week 3 I was looking the best I ever have Phone Post 3.0

The Dolce diet is more for non athletes or people with super slow metabolisms like Rhona Rousey who used to eat 1 large meal a day.

Steak, chickin and rice is the best diet.

Add Greens from Kale shakes and you are good.

No milk
No cereal
No bread
No potatoes
no bananas

Eat as much as you want and control your weight by exercise.

Dairy and wheat causes bloat and the intestines to swell because we all developed allergies from eating that stuff from birth.

colubrid1 - The Dolce diet is more for non athletes or people with super slow metabolisms like Rhona Rousey who used to eat 1 large meal a day.

No milk
No cereal
No bread
No potatoes
no bananas

Rice is horrible if you're trying to lose weight Phone Post 3.0

TheThrill - 
colubrid1 - The Dolce diet is more for non athletes or people with super slow metabolisms like Rhona Rousey who used to eat 1 large meal a day.

No milk
No cereal
No bread
No potatoes
no bananas

Okay, Here we go. SOmebody is always an expert.

If you are an athlete and are training you need some carbs. Unless you suggest going on a Keto diet? Which is so severe anyway.

The fact is some carbs cause trhe intestines to swell and bloat. Which means they are swelling and retaining water weight.

Dolce includes grains and wheat.. which will make one heavy and weak ...as in BJ. Penns case.

I have been training people since 1977 and watched every diet there ever was come and go. If you are an athlete you need to eat like one. In BJ's case he was fed the Dolce diet. Which I knew beforehand (BJ) would make a person weak. I said it when I saw BJ entered the ring and everybody with me ingored.

Some people can take it...like Rhonda (who is an endomorph) and other MMA fighters who swear by eating a vegetarian diet. So for some people they can get by. But is it the best diet and will it make them perform at their best? No!

colubrid1 - The Dolce diet is more for non athletes or people with super slow metabolisms like Rhona Rousey who used to eat 1 large meal a day.

No milk
No cereal
No bread
No potatoes
no bananas

no bananas?

why not?  I've heard the opposite.

Can someone post more than this. Seems really all veg. Phone Post 3.0

Fat Foods is the new Non-Fat Foods

So much poop being flung in this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Just a generic cookie cutter diet. Which is horse shit, everyone's diet should be different because we all have different goals/needs. Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan -
colubrid1 - The Dolce diet is more for non athletes or people with super slow metabolisms like Rhona Rousey who used to eat 1 large meal a day.

No milk
No cereal
No bread
No potatoes
no bananas

no bananas?

why not?  I've heard the opposite.

I'm interested in the banana thing too. I ate a ton of bananas and some banana egg "pancakes" getting ready for my fight this past weekend and I felt better than I ever have. Phone Post 3.0

Please drop some knowledge. Phone Post 3.0

colubrid1 -
TheThrill - 

No milk
No cereal
No bread
No potatoes
no bananas

Okay, Here we go. SOmebody is always an expert.

If you are an athlete and are training you need some carbs. Unless you suggest going on a Keto diet? Which is so severe anyway.

The fact is some carbs cause trhe intestines to swell and bloat. Which means they are swelling and retaining water weight.

Dolce includes grains and wheat.. which will make one heavy and weak ...as in BJ. Penns case.

I have been training people since 1977 and watched every diet there ever was come and go. If you are an athlete you need to eat like one. In BJ's case he was fed the Dolce diet. Which I knew beforehand (BJ) would make a person weak. I said it when I saw BJ entered the ring and everybody with me ingored.

Some people can take it...like Rhonda (who is an endomorph) and other MMA fighters who swear by eating a vegetarian diet. So for some people they can get by. But is it the best diet and will it make them perform at their best? No!

All I said is rice is horrible if you're trying to lose weight lol Phone Post 3.0