Tell me about the: Wizzonator

I have never heard of the Wizzonator until today when it has been mentioned very many times. What is it and do fighters really use it. If so, how often Phone Post

I use it for Pre-employment and random drug test because i smoke herb. Its essentially a strap on with a limpy that you fill with synthetic urine. I would imagine it has been used widely since it became mandatory for them to hogwatch.

Prosthetic penis. See: Silva, Thiago. Phone Post

AlexanderTheGreatJJ - Wfa Phone Post

No it's not, this is relevant to mma and more importantly a topic of discussion considering speculations on recent events Phone Post

Former VikingsRB Onterio Smith got arrested for possesing one back in '09.

That's pretty big for a limpy

Looks too small for the OG.

bought fake cock. used fake cock. stashed fake cock in bedroom. passed test. got job. moved out of parents.

several months later

told friend I used fake cock to pass. friend wants to borrow fake cock to pass drug test. i search boxes of my shit at moms for my fake cock. cant find fake cock. ask mom where is my fake cock. fake cock got tossed. dad hugs me. thought i was gay.

friend fails drug test. true story.

dad must be so proud his son is a junkie and not a faggot . Phone Post

KwikTempah - dad must be so proud his son is a junkie and not a faggot .

And appears to talk like Rorschach

treyes7123 - bought fake cock. used fake cock. stashed fake cock in bedroom. passed test. got job. moved out of parents.

several months later

told friend I used fake cock to pass. friend wants to borrow fake cock to pass drug test. i search boxes of my shit at moms for my fake cock. cant find fake cock. ask mom where is my fake cock. fake cock got tossed. dad hugs me. thought i was gay.

legit LOL, VTFU in spirit..

treyes7123 - bought fake cock. used fake cock. stashed fake cock in bedroom. passed test. got job. moved out of parents.

several months later

Oh my god. LMFAO.

I want Latino for the weird discolouring and I am not Latino

I could not stop laughing at this part

"ask mom where is my fake cock."

I guess Asians don't cheat drug tests.

Somehow I think the whizzinator is not targetting the urban market Phone Post

Thread derailed by amazing story! Phone Post

Whizzinator- coolest name eva

Mommy, where's my fake penis?

was the black one shrunk to fit on the page?