Tell me about the: Wizzonator

treyes7123 - bought fake cock. used fake cock. stashed fake cock in bedroom. passed test. got job. moved out of parents.

several months later

told friend I used fake cock to pass. friend wants to borrow fake cock to pass drug test. i search boxes of my shit at moms for my fake cock. cant find fake cock. ask mom where is my fake cock. fake cock got tossed. dad hugs me. thought i was gay.

friend fails drug test. true story.

KwikTempah -  dad must be so proud his son is a junkie and not a faggot . 

LMAO at these 2 comments!

Kliquid
8 hours ago
treyes7123 - bought fake cock. used fake cock. stashed fake cock in bedroom. passed test. got job. moved out of parents.

several months later

told friend I used fake cock to pass. friend wants to borrow fake cock to pass drug test. i search boxes of my shit at moms for my fake cock. cant find fake cock. ask mom where is my fake cock. fake cock got tossed. dad hugs me. thought i was gay.

Oh my god. LMFAO.

STANDING OVATION!!! Phone Post

treyes7123 - bought fake cock. used fake cock. stashed fake cock in bedroom. passed test. got job. moved out of parents.

several months later

Not only is that awesome but your staccato style of writing makes it even better...

Bootsy Collins - 
KwikTempah - dad must be so proud his son is a junkie and not a faggot .

And appears to talk like Rorschach

God damnit, I had to reread that in his voice. Really did LOL.

NHB USA -

several months later

KwikTempah -  dad must be so proud his son is a junkie and not a faggot . 

LMAO at these 2 comments!

Absolutely! Phone Post

The "black" option will come in handy if a shadow beast from the seventh circle of hell ever needs to piss clean.

"Dad hugs me. Thought I was gay", fuck me that is the best thing I've ever heard, can just picture your mum finding it and having the "chat" with your dad! Phone Post

RIP June Carter Fake Cock

Rumor has it Ontario Smith got caught with his before they made the dark version. So he had a white penis (allegedly) Phone Post

True story: I work as a Parole Officer and we caught a guy using a whizzinator once because he bought it on sale.....He was white and he bought a black whizzinator. We hardly ever get the Lex Luther types on Parole.